Author Topic: Free trip to the smoke.  (Read 1872 times)

ACE

• Hectare
Free trip to the smoke.
« on: January 19, 2014, 12:25:32 »
Our local MP has organised a trip to London with a guided tour of Westminster Palace and all free. My name got pulled out of the hat so I am off on Monday week to have a freebie. I have a nice big cigar to smoke in the house of commons bar which is the only bar in England you can still smoke in. I shall put on my poachers coat to grab a few souvenirs, like the odd ashtray or that little mallet the speaker uses. Should make a few bob on ebay with them :sunny:

I'll expect it will go on his expenses sheet, but why shouldn't I grab a bit of my taxes back. I might take my harmonica and learn ten green bottles for the sing song on the coach and also my hip flask as I doubt they will have a crate of beer on the coach and I expect a free pint or two on his bar tab might be taking liberties.

Bill Door

• Acre
  • Calne Wilts The builders put down clayish soil
Re: Free trip to the smoke.
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 14:08:48 »
Eh!  Hope that wont interfere with the tooth fairy?

Watch out for groups of people milling around doors and don't miss the bus back.  After all we don't want to leave the EU too early.

Have a good day.

Bill

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
Re: Free trip to the smoke.
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 19:58:07 »
Ace, while you are in the commons  ask Money bags Cameron why he
had the need to charge on his expenses   7P for a paperclip the thieving
article, mind you we sit back & pay up.  One disgusting MP charged for the £1 he bought a poppy with, dirt bag. Sorry about the rant .
Have a terrific time.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal