Author Topic: 99p shop inflated netting  (Read 2788 times)

Digeroo

• Hectare
  • Cotswolds - Gravel - Alkaline
99p shop inflated netting
« on: February 25, 2013, 15:34:55 »
I have been a fan of 99p shop netting.  I found the poundland offering disintergrates after a while and the mess is difficult to clear up.

But this year the packets are much smaller, much much smaller.  They state they contain 1.5 by 6 mtrs.  But I have an unopened box left from last year which was 4 by 6.  Hence the price has increased more that 2.6 times. 

Kea

• Hectare
Re: 99p shop inflated netting
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 20:55:19 »
I find most of the pound land products you might use outdoors has a very, very short life span. I miss our warehouse clearance store which had stuff worth buying but closed in our town because pound land moved in to the empty Woolworths (another one I miss).

Macy

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 18:51:08 »
Poundland is dealz here (€1.49 land obviously didn't have the same ring to it), and I was in one of their larger stores and they did have 4 x 5m netting. The general netting is 1.5 x 6m and then they had their pea and bean netting in the larger size. The smaller store I was in a couple of weeks ago only had the smaller size.

Digeroo

• Hectare
  • Cotswolds - Gravel - Alkaline
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 19:07:04 »
My poundland netting disintegrated and is taking quite a lot of work to pick up, but 99p offering up to now doing very well, still ok after several years. 

99p pea and bean is bigger locally, but the protection netting is much smaller than last year.

Bought a hand hoe call heavy duty made of aluminium- load of rubbish bent after a few swings.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal