Author Topic: Year 1 lottie pix - including shot of controversial manure box  (Read 3229 times)

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
Re: Year 1 lottie pix - including shot of controversial manure box
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2010, 13:24:15 »
Very Sunny Easywriter,  8)  do the neighbours get complaints about their boxes.  ???       ;D ;D ;D
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

Easywriter

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2010, 19:10:33 »
Dunno mate.  ???

I hardly ever see anyone on the lottie, I think that's because everyone goes on at different times of day. I just go in the evenings, i.e. when I'm at work and (at the moment!) when it's cool enough.

So I guess I see the 'workers', people like myself, I don't see the retired people so often, some people I've never seen. A couple of people I chatted to did say they would support me if there any 'further developments' [there hasn't been so far] and that I should 'stick to my guns' (which I am).
The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2010, 08:17:25 »
Good luck with that mate, I'm sure the allotments have been there a lot longer than the house owner, it does get of my wick when peeps complain about living next to schools, football stadiums etc, if you don't like it then DON'T LIVE THERE,  >:(   rant over, I'm like you and have to work for a living so I only see certain people on the plot in the evenings.     ;D ;D ;D
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

pigeonseed

• Hectare
  • Hastings
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2010, 14:24:03 »
But it's a strange thing, when I have a day off and go to the allotment in the week, or pass by on my way home in the evening... still no one there!

Not that I'm complaining. I like the peace and quiet.

Le-y

• Acre
  • Growing children and food in Norfolk
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2010, 22:14:41 »
But it's a strange thing, when I have a day off and go to the allotment in the week, or pass by on my way home in the evening... still no one there!

Not that I'm complaining. I like the peace and quiet.

mines a bit like this but i tend to go up there as often as 3 times a day, think i've only seen the tennants of maybe 3 out of 20 plots!

nice, but i do wish there was somone else there to chat to/ask questions of sometmes!
First time allotment holder, second time mum.

pigeonseed

• Hectare
  • Hastings
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2010, 22:52:44 »
i tend to go up there as often as 3 times a day,

3 times a say! Wow you must either work nearby or you're getting up in the middle of the night and going. And that would really not be healthy  ;D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal