Author Topic: dead good browser  (Read 2263 times)

Ozzy aka Pothead

dead good browser
« on: August 01, 2004, 02:46:04 »
Yo peeps

Have been recommended this browser thinghy thang,,,, and I loves it.. it blocks dead loads of pop up and is user freindly to high heaven... is dead good and has less security issues than internet explorer.. is nice to share,,,  oh blimey oh riley almost forgot the link mahn... here it is

http://www.crazybrowser.com/

hope this link works otherone didnt for sum reason and linked to naughty rudey site so dead soz peeps

this is totally free....  not dead hard to install iz dead good good user friendly.... i can open all my favorites and switch dead dead fast like .... takes a bit of getting used to maybe .. but iz dead good and I iz living it........ this bit is the edit it iz...

Oz

:-*
« Last Edit: August 01, 2004, 11:48:13 by Ozzy »

Ozzy aka Pothead

Re:dead good browser
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2004, 11:59:17 »
Yo peeps

sussed it! I put the addy down originally as a .net and it should have been a .com..

Ozzy

am embarrassed about link I iz.. if u clicked the first one .. i iz dead soz but is dead easy mistake...

Ozzy aka Pothead

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2004, 15:41:39 »
Yo peeps

this browser is well cool, right now I have 6 different sites  opened on same browser and is so easy to navigate between them all.... if you use chat here,, then its brill cus you can open seperate smiley window too and is there instantly at a click of a button.... only downside is it is not very good for chess or backgammon as it tends to open new window with each move.. but apart from that it is so fast asn blocks pop ups tooo.... am loving it....

Oz

:-* :-* :-*
« Last Edit: August 03, 2004, 15:42:35 by Ozzy »

Roy Bham UK

• Hectare
  • Let's press flesh
    • http://community.webshots.com/user/roybhamuk
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2004, 21:42:32 »
Yo Ozzy, ;) I put it on my favs for later when I got a little more time to play with it, :P I had a quick run through  the tour and must admit it looks interesting, :) but (there's always a but) I'm a bit dube when it's free, ??? they ain't doin it for nothing that's for sure, but I do like "free" hmm! ??? I'll get back to you on this. ;)

PS appreciate the typo error and I didn't look 'Honest' :o :o :o

derbex

• Hectare
  • I've come about the reaping
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2004, 09:29:42 »
Roy,

The whole opensource world of Linux, Perl MySQL &c. -much of which runs the websites you use is free -in fact this BB package is on sourceforge and so must be free.

Doesn't mean that people don't get anything out of it -just means it doesn't cost you anything.

Jeremy

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal