Author Topic: foul food  (Read 1218 times)

ACE

• Hectare
foul food
« on: September 29, 2006, 19:55:04 »
No not chicken. The builders where I am working were having their lunch today and saw me eating some ripe figs that were growing on a tree. They felt sorry for me and offered me a pot noodle. I have never had one before so I took them up on their offer.

Blimey! I have never tasted anything so horrible in all my life, how can people eat them? Is there anybody on this forum that eats them, it cannot be really called food. I think I will just pop down to the wild food thread and try and get my appetite back.

keef

• Hectare
Re: foul food
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 20:01:46 »
What flavour was it? the sweet n sour one is foul - but i like most of the rest, especially beef n tomato. Very good after the pub grub - but they kind of react with lager, creating copious amounts of natural gas in the morning  :o
Straight outt'a compton - West Berkshire.

Please excuse my spelling, i am an engineer

Kepouros

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 20:46:33 »
But the pots that they come in (with a hole punched in the bottom) are perfect for starting off your runner beans in.

legendaryone

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 21:49:04 »
I love pot noodle :) I keep a supply down at my allotment and at the weekends me and my 2 lads have them at our break time :) They love the fact they get some junk food after they have worked on their plots.
All those who believe in Telekinesis, Raise my hand.

Marymary

• Hectare
  • Norwich
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2006, 21:59:34 »
Like you Ace I can't believe people actually eat the stuff - not that I've ever actually eaten one but I have smelled them & also read the list of ingredients.

greyhound

• Hectare
  • The Kingdom of Wessex
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2006, 22:08:47 »
I've been known to have a Bombay Bad Boy after the pub ...

legendaryone

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2006, 22:16:25 »
My youngest has tried twice to finish a bombay bad boy and failed both times :) It's just too hot for him.
All those who believe in Telekinesis, Raise my hand.

Mac49

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2006, 00:38:52 »
Smartprice noodles, (ASDA) 8p a pack, the boy, (17) loves them, & so do his mates,
feed everybody for less than a £1.

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2006, 00:45:55 »
Hi

I like supernoodles, i get a chicken one and a curry one and make chicken curry and eat it with bread and butter!

Although i do add some extra dried veg ( spring onion, small bits of carrot etc ) i have a shaker full and always throw a bit in with parsley to add some nutritional value  ::)

L

Yellow Petals

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2006, 00:48:58 »
Pot Noodles, Super Noodles & Micro Noodles - yummy! Haven't had them in sooo long.  One of those things that you suddenly get a craving for and then never eat again for about year.  Bit like Big Macs <slurp>

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2006, 00:51:28 »
i miss the veggie burgers, MacD dont seam to do them any more!  :'(

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal