Author Topic: floor steam cleaner  (Read 1878 times)

claybasket

• Hectare
floor steam cleaner
« on: January 22, 2012, 14:38:23 »
I've got the council none slip flooring in my bathroom and kitchen ,its got little dimples on it the problem is keeping it clean! Ive tryed most floor cleaners but the dirt clings to the dimples!the floors never look clean Aim now using a scrubbing broom the very old fashioned type like Granny used ! the point being OH has ordered me a floor steam cleaner!he saw it on tele sales programme bright green dose all sorts ,it sound brill ,has anyone out the using one of these steamers they cost about £100 a lot of money for us but if it works it will be worth it.let me know what yous think of Steam Cleaners .

grawrc

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Edinburgh
Re: floor steam cleaner
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 15:03:34 »
I've got a Kaercher steam cleaner. It's brilliant. I use it for all the floors as well as ceramic tiles in the kitchen and bathroom. You can use it too for freshening up curtains and upholstery. You can even clean taps and cooker with it. Does take a bit of practice though to get the best out of it.

tomatoada

• Hectare
  • south birmingham
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 15:46:25 »
I have the same problem as c/b.
Which model have you  grawrc?

Duke Ellington

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 16:11:48 »
Claybasket ****

Please let us know what you think of yours because I have also seen that green one being demonstrated on tv and have thought of buying it.
I used to have one a few years ago but it broke down and I never replaced it.  I really did like it. It was like a Karcher type with a hose and attachments.

Duke
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 16:14:09 by Duke Ellington »
dont be fooled by the name I am a Lady!! :-*

grawrc

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Edinburgh
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 16:13:57 »
SC1402. It's a big beast, but I've got a large tiled area to clean.
The only other way I can get my tiles that clean is on my knees with a scrubbing brush.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 16:33:25 by grawrc »

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 17:57:15 »

The only other way I can get my tiles that clean is on my knees with a scrubbing brush.

If you are ever down this way and want a few hours work, I have quite a few coffee creams left over from xmas. ;D

claybasket

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 17:59:32 »
My Oh said it takes up to 28 days for delivery ,thanks for your replys everyone  ;) I'll still have to scrub the darn floors tomorrow :'( I'll let yous know how I get on with the Steamer ,my over is in a bad way to so it's going to go through its paces ,it cleans the tiles and all types of flooring I have laminate also ;D it'll be early spring cleaning for me  :D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal