Author Topic: Snax from ALDI  (Read 1592 times)

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
Snax from ALDI
« on: June 12, 2008, 13:03:00 »
.....such a shame that one can't fill in a recommendation form & perhaps ensure a continuity of supply, but....

I love salami and have been buying French cocktail salami snack packs....20 little beauties in a 100g pack...can't remember the price offhand, sorry, but if they were THAT expensive a) I wouldn't be buying them and b) ALDI wouldn't be selling them ::) ;D

They're produced by Jean Caby & come in a blue/white/red pack (natch!)..I've bought the last 10 packs from the box in my local shop....fingers crossed they re-stock :-\

A good buy & something to look out for when you're in your local store ('cept the one down Bristol Road, Brum, natch.....they're MINE, all MINE I tell you  ;D)

So....fave savoury snax from ALDI/LIDL....what are yours?....what may I be missing?

markfield rover

• Hectare
Re: Snax from ALDI
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 13:16:29 »
Duck spring rolls ( Aldi frozen)and better than the ones from the 'high end' high street.

Doris_Pinks

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 14:05:19 »
Lish, Lidls chocklit covered raisins are my current addiction! I figure they must do me some good what with the fact they are fruit based ;)

Love their boxes of cheese hearts too, and the paprika crisps.

Their Chorizo (sp?) is fab as well!
We don't inherit the earth, we only borrow it from our children.
Blog: http://www.nonsuchgardening.blogspot.com/

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 17:22:00 »
Go along with LIDL's chorizos DottyP....how good are they! :D

Hope to be getting along there on Sun morning, so I'll look out for......cheese hearts?....these real cheesy things or mucked about cheese-cake-type things ??? and the paprika crisps...

Can fully understand that a suitable quantity of choclit-covered raisins will  constitute a portion of 5 essential fruits or veggies.....but so will grapes?....pressed and mucked about and bottled...... :P The Weekend starts NOW and is my intention to have lots an lots an lots of grapes ;) ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal