Author Topic: Double deep blue and white pom-pom like aquilegia - seeds to swap  (Read 2672 times)

shushkin!

Hi
I am new on the block but not to gardening.  I have been enjoying reading the posts on here.
I have some very fresh seeds to go to a good home from my very double blue and white pom-pom aquilegia.
I harvested them only this weekend.
I also have some white forget-me-not seeds going to from my recent seed harvesting.  I have been growing only the white variety for a few years now so you are not likely to get many blue ones appearing, but who knows with forget me nots!
I am after either flowers or veggies, especially if a bit different.

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
Welcome to A4A. Hope you enjoy the site.

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
Hi, shushkin, welcome to the site  ;D

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
Hi Shushkin, i would like to do a swop if you like i have a pkt of 4 different seeds in one
BASIL, TOMATOE,CHILLI,& SALAD LEAVES ANY GOOD THEY ARE UNOPENED.
I would like some of each seeds if possible please. thank you .i shall PM my address if you agree OK.  Rosebud

pamsdish

• Quarter Acre
hi rosebud
i would love some of your seeds.i have rocket,baby gem lettuce,and marigold also i plan to harvest some day lily seeds if you would like some of any of these

regards pam

pigeonseed

• Hectare
  • Hastings
Hi - if you still have any aquilegia I would love them. I've got lettuce and blue nigella seeds in return if you'd be interested.

shushkin!

Hi Shushkin, i would like to do a swop if you like i have a pkt of 4 different seeds in one
BASIL, TOMATOE,CHILLI,& SALAD LEAVES ANY GOOD THEY ARE UNOPENED.
I would like some of each seeds if possible please. thank you .i shall PM my address if you agree OK.  Rosebud

Hi Rosebud
Yes, I have seeds ready to go.  Some basil and tomato seeds would be much appreciated.  PM me your address and I will put them in the post tomorrow.
Cheers
Shushkin

shushkin!

Hi - if you still have any aquilegia I would love them. I've got lettuce and blue nigella seeds in return if you'd be interested.

Hi pigeonseed
Lettuce and nigella seeds sound great.  PM me your address and I will get them in the post tomorrow.
Cheers
Shushkin!

pamsdish

• Quarter Acre
hi shushkin
 sorry i read your name wrong on the post ,are you interested in any of my seeds
 regards pamsdish
ps thats a day lily on manic scousers pic on this thread
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 18:45:28 by pamsdish »

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
Pamsdish, thank you for your offer but i have quite a lot of daylilies.
you are very welcome to the chillie & salad leave seeds if you would like them. PM me your addy & i will post them Friday when i go to the post officeOk.  Rosebud. ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal