Author Topic: Morning all  (Read 2047 times)

reedos

• Half Acre
Morning all
« on: November 05, 2005, 07:04:18 »
Well the sun is just starting to poke it's head up, going to get dressed and take my puppy and two little boys to the lottie sharpish, according to the forecast it'll be the only chance I get this weekend. Hope the rain stays away where you are.

Marianne

• Hectare
Re: Morning all
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 08:33:05 »
Hiya Reedos

Rain forecast for the south east too.  I hope it stays off for your area and you can get a good day down at the lottie with your kids and doggy,

All the best !
 :D ;D
Enjoy today to the full.  You are not sure of a tomorrow.
http://www.sittingdogs.co.uk

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2005, 14:19:44 »
Hey Reedos did you get rain?  I was at the lotty from about 10:30. It was wet from the last few days but only a few spits and spats whilst there. Now it has come out with brilliant sunshine,really nippy though. I'm on my way down to Newcastle tonight to see Ross Noble at the Theatre Royal. A chance to discard the clumpy boots for something more ladylike.  :)

chriszog

• Half Acre
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2005, 17:36:55 »
I had a good morning digging the new plot ground still a bit sticky though after all the rain last week. Hope it stays dry for the fireworks tonight.
Regards
Chriszog

daisymay

• Hectare
  • Bedfordshire
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2005, 17:53:03 »
we were promised solid rain from 3pm Sat till Monday. We WERE planning a bonfire. By 4pm we thought sod it lets have it anyway as we have the old shed to burn etc...  - still no rain and no sign of it to come. Oh how the weather men lie!  :)

reedos

• Half Acre
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2005, 21:12:04 »
No Heldi we didn't get any this morning, had a bit while I was at the match and it's clear again now - just hoping it stays fine tomorrow.
Enjoy the show ;D

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2005, 21:51:43 »
Oh dear Wardy... Not one of your best days then? I just ducked in case you can throw as far as Cambridgeshire ;D  I had a really good day in the garden yesterday, no rain until evening. Today it has been raining all day so have had to kill time by doing some of sons accounts. Hope you have a better day tomorrow and poor old Russ can hold until he gets to the garden :'(

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2005, 23:20:16 »
Aw Wardy what a poo day eh!?    I have done nowt at lotty today because I got the rain that was due yesterday.  Done balls all to be precise.  Ross Noble was abso flipping lutely brilliant last night. I thankyou reedos for your warm wishes because it worked hee hee!

Delilah

• Hectare
  • its OK to be slightly cracked!
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2005, 09:36:01 »
Hope you have a better day today Wardy, glorious morning here hope you have similar morning but watch out the rain and wind are coming in this afternoon !!!!
If you don't make mistakes, you'll never make anything!

Petra

• Not So New ...
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2005, 15:24:59 »
I only managed a spell Sunday afternoon as the weather has been pants. But why oh why do I wake up on a Monday morning to find fabulous weather and Ive got to go into flippin work??
Making some nice progress on the plot though, have followed all the wise advice and concentrated on the front of the plot and put in broad beans, onions and winter spinach.Really excited at the growths coming through already. I will be attacking the back of the plot with my father-in-laws rotivator (and father-in law ;D)in the spring.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal