Author Topic: Water butts - great prices  (Read 2029 times)

MattD

• Quarter Acre
Water butts - great prices
« on: September 26, 2007, 21:23:28 »
H folks,

I've just bought a number of 220L barrels at a very reasonable price through eBay.

The guy has access to a lot of barrels used to import olives etc and is prepared to deliver them if bought in large enough quantities for the distance he has to travel.

He's based in north london, so if you're nearby then you might get away with ordering just a few.  If you're further away, get a few people together and order a vanload of them.

They're a bit oily but will clean up, they all have excellent wide lids.  They need to be drilled for a tap but I think he said he'd do that if asked.

Anyway, you can find him on ebay at his shop  "Karesem Containers"  his name's Derek.   http://stores.ebay.co.uk/KARESEM-CONTAINERS 

Have a look at what he's got on offer and don't hesitate to get in touch to ask about delivery and prices for large loads.

I have no interest, other than in promoting somebody who has a great product in search of customers and encouraging re-use of something which would otherwise be crushed.

Matthew

sid

• Half Acre
Re: Water butts - great prices
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 19:43:46 »
thanks for letting me know we are after a lot of them for the allotments we want at least 2 per allotment

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal