Author Topic: Silent Roar  (Read 2203 times)

Ozzy aka Pothead

Silent Roar
« on: April 02, 2004, 12:51:08 »
Yo peeps

Didn't want to admit this... but the cats round here are dead dead clever and have outwitted me at every turn... so now its time to bring out the big boyz and now i iz off to buy some Silent Roar..... which was reccomended here... so when cats come in to do a cack... they is gonna be well scared cuz they willl think i has big baddy lion around and they will be looking overr there shoulders for the rest of their nine lives... hahahahhahaha.... expensive stuff though at 9 quid a throw.. but appently one apllication will last 3 months and i has only a small front gardy so 9 squidleys a year is well woth the money if it stops the cats.......  and i iz gonna write down when i started the application which is today and this thread is here so to hell with the paper work... tsk tsk I dunn Burocracy and all that jazz  ::)

also gonna buy some more herbs for me front gardy....

I have seen the main culprit cat but he/she is so cool cant be mean to it and is too fast for me to catch with water pistol..... is nice black and white cat it is... and meows at next doors door, dunno why they dont have cats but has small yappy dog... think cat is confused.... but hey lil kitty a new kidz on da block and he will eat you if you poo in his den... so run lil kitty as fast as you can... hahahahahahahahahahahah... am loving this stuff already...... read on the beeb the other day about a chap COMPLAINING about banned CHEMICALS..... hahahahhahhahaha mahn I remember reading about this stuff TCP?  and they used it in vietnam... destroyed everything..... and that was  a legal substance once toooo.... god some peeps keep their brains up their ,,,,, oooops babble alert

Oz

:-* :-*

allotment_chick

• Hectare
  • comfrey is cool....
Re:Silent Roar
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2004, 17:52:05 »
Yo ozzy  ;)
Let us know if it works, won't you!  I found pelleted chicken manure brilliant - it offends the puss-cats ickle noses.  This is not rocket science as it offends mine a bit when the sun gets on it.....  :o  

AC x
Guardian of around 2,950 sq ft of the planet Earth

gavin

• Hectare
  • Good gardening!
    • Growing Vegetables on an Allotment in Leeds
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2004, 17:53:40 »
Hey Ozzy - that must have been some hangover!  Good to see you back in full flow!

Luv - Gavin

PS  I'm feeling REALLY old today - oldest's 18th!  S..t, time flies - I remember delivering the little sod!

Colin_Bellamy-Wood

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2004, 21:44:56 »
Hi Oz, I've got a full box of Lion Poo Pellets, which I found did not work.   I hope it works for you, but if it don't, try my alternative, Moth Balls.   They work best for me, but good luck anyway with Silent Roar.
Every best wish, Colin.

rdak

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2004, 11:08:20 »
Ozzy,
Keep us updated on the cack situation as it unfolds...

Ozzy aka Pothead

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2004, 12:38:04 »
Yo peeps

No cack today so I iz confused..... is it workling or is it not???? and the silent squeak thang made me think it did  ::) ::) ::)... maybe cats wont cack where there is mouse droppings?  cuz when one finx like ones doths one does.... hang on a mo... I mean if I was mr cat... (which I can assure u I iz not and have no intention of cacking in yer borders) then I wouldnt cack where there was a potential food source?  so maybe there is a market for mice cack?  I reckon it would work cuz it make sense and should be called MIGHTY SQUEEEEEEEEEEEK... however dont think that I hasn't thought this through..... oh no no no no no.... is true that the evironmental impact of mice cack maybe detrimental to wildlife and the thought that it may spell curtains for that roaming lil creature the wild cheese has been considered fully .. so if u use mousecack dont expect that sneaky and everso cheeky lil bit of stilton ever to grace your gardens/lotties ever again... so there is a price to pay... and lets be fair  even wild cheese has a right to a clean and sustainable environment without fear of being mutilated and eaten by mice... but then again nature can be very cruel at times... plus the fact that there aint no mice there anyway, only mice cack, but how is the cheese to know that? ... come on be fair..... if you was a bit of wild cheese hithertooing and hithering like no other wild cheese has hithered b4.... would you take the risk?... I think not..... anyway it is dead nice day here,,,, nice Welsh sunshine... none of that far fetched english sunshine over here... on no no no no no  8) 8) 8)  anyways i iz a babblin and time to make like a banana and split...

laters peeps

oz

xxxxx
« Last Edit: April 14, 2004, 16:36:44 by Ozzy aka Pothead »

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal