Author Topic: The photos  (Read 1915 times)

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
The photos
« on: May 26, 2005, 01:14:12 »
I think everyone should have the opportunity to say,or be asked, where, how and why their pics came about. I find it really fascinating. Maybe we could together have a winners congrats thread and then another to talk through our pics after the voting. I love the "I was walking one day and just happened upon" to the " I knew if I just waited "...sort of thing.  What does everyone think? I love this competition because it is so understated and yet filling up with the most attractive photographs. I feel I want to talk about the pics some more. Let us try not argue over finickety things and enjoy it for what it is. Fun and a chance to show what we see with our own eyes. Whether that be true or artfully explored.

I think Merlins Mum,with her permission, should start it off with her winning entry. (Even though she has already told us in  the gallery). And then everyone should ,if they want, tell us all the background of their pics and how they came to be.

Is this a good workable idea folks?

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
Re: The photos
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 01:24:15 »
Not workable if I can't even post this idea in the right place "tut"! Meant to put it in the competition bit up above so as not to block up the gallery with my witterings.

honeybee

• Hectare
  • Cheshire
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005, 11:38:42 »
Yes i like to hear the story behind the photo too, i am often find myself looking at the most beautiful images and then find myself wondering where, when and why ? :)
Good idea Heidi  :)

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2005, 12:28:47 »
Well that makes two of us so far then!! :D

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2005, 20:06:02 »
me to Heidi i like to know the story's behind the photo , sum photos might not have a story but its nice to talk about the pics only if the person wants to good ideal Heidi :) :) :)

Marianne

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2005, 20:32:05 »
Count me in on this one too Heldi !  ;D :D
Enjoy today to the full.  You are not sure of a tomorrow.
http://www.sittingdogs.co.uk

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal