Author Topic: Woodland - again  (Read 1551 times)

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
Woodland - again
« on: April 29, 2005, 19:00:32 »
Still growing several inches every day!  The forget me knots are going to take over the world - I must remember to yank lots out before they set seed this time.   :D

honeybee

• Hectare
  • Cheshire
Re: Woodland - again
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2005, 20:08:37 »
lovely area Emma, i noticed the same problem with the forget me knots whilst browsing the garden today, they have really spread this year and some have made their way into my lawn.

Garden Manager

• Hectare
  • Denman the Great
Re: Woodland - again
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 15:49:45 »
Looks good there EJ. I have a woodland area in my garden, which looks nice but is still abit underdeveloped being only a year old. I have at the moment a lot of geranium planted for ground cover - in time i hope to remove some and plant other thngs. I have lots of primroses in there too which have been flowereng well for weeks and still looking good now.

Glad to see i am not the only one with forget me not problems. My nextdoor neighbour has loads of it which has seeded itself in my garden too. Nice as it is i have to keep astrict control over it or it will take over. That said its still prety bad - my front lawn produced blur flowers where the stuff had seeded into it!

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal