Author Topic: Orange dream  (Read 2591 times)

adam04

• Hectare
  • Who are you?
    • FedEx VG
Orange dream
« on: April 24, 2005, 22:27:11 »
heres a pic of the Acer 'orange dream' in my back garden. is in a pot and about 5ft tall.  is to go on website once i sort it out.. only leaves but you can see the orange tinge to the edges and it looked so much better a few weeks back when the whole leaf was orange :D

Acer 'orange dream'

dibberxxx

• Hectare
  • The Mad One!
Re: Orange dream
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2005, 14:56:56 »
lovely picture Adam i love Acer;s i have a few of my own my favorite is the bloodgood the colour is so deep red

Marianne

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2005, 18:32:06 »
What a beauty Adam !!!!!!!!! :o ;)
Enjoy today to the full.  You are not sure of a tomorrow.
http://www.sittingdogs.co.uk

Plocket

• Hectare
  • Clematis Crystal Fountain
    • Plocket's Clematis Site
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2005, 19:59:54 »
Oh Adam that is a beautiful acer! My I politely ask that you reduce your pictures a bit next time you post? It takes ages for my ancient machine to show pictures! Much appreciated!
The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing which stands in the way... (William Blake)

adam04

• Hectare
  • Who are you?
    • FedEx VG
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2005, 22:19:02 »
Oh Adam that is a beautiful acer! My I politely ask that you reduce your pictures a bit next time you post? It takes ages for my ancient machine to show pictures! Much appreciated!

yes sorry, i forget everytime and it takes ages to upload onto the web so i really would hate to do it twice, i say eveytime that next time i will resize and then i forget, problem also is that i have !MB broadband so most pics load in about half a second :D     

oh by the way plocket, thisis the acer i was talking about on the beeb, the one that cost about £8 before it began to bud and once they had the GC shot the price upto about £65  :o :o :o

honeybee

• Hectare
  • Cheshire
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2005, 22:29:29 »
A lovely pic, the changing colours are a joy to watch arent they? :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal