Author Topic: Wellies - AGAIN !  (Read 1671 times)

Wicker

• Hectare
Wellies - AGAIN !
« on: April 24, 2005, 01:04:14 »
I enjoyed the last thread about wellies so had to show Lauren's newest addition to her wardrobe - wish they were mine!  Would match my avatar  >:(
« Last Edit: April 24, 2005, 01:07:20 by Wicker »
Equality isn't everyone being the same, equality is recognising that being different is normal.

supernan

• Half Acre
  • Chief mushroom compost digger, Bud
Re: Wellies - AGAIN !
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2005, 07:14:59 »
Mine have got a leak so am rushing down to the shops to buy some!! What sizes do they come in?
Supernan!!

Tulipa

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2005, 07:32:23 »
Where did you get them?  I want some!!  I only have size 2 feet, maybe they would make them in my size - I can hope!!

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2005, 10:15:00 »
Great wellies they even have the dots marked where you can stick your fork through. Get some safety boots you silly buggers.

Wicker

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2005, 17:06:37 »
Lauren found it difficult to decide between the Ladybird  boots and the Bumblebee boots then decided that the bees would be better for boys  ::)  Her's were bought here in Edinburgh from Nippers, 131 Bruntsfield Place and they are solely a kids' shop, but here is a supplier of the full range online.

http://www.equine-extras.co.uk/kidorable.htm
Equality isn't everyone being the same, equality is recognising that being different is normal.

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2005, 22:41:16 »
Heritage.  Don't know about dangerous allotments and silly footwear. This morning, bleary eyed, went to get my cornflakes and dropped a great big torch onto my unslippered, big toe  :o :o :o  (not that we don't have electric light you understand) I knocked it off the shelf. 
I came, I saw, I composted

Wicker

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2005, 01:25:31 »
Wardy, what DO you mean   
silly footwear
 ?? :o

Maybe you are still bleary eyed and wandered on to the wrong thread? ;D  Or are you just killing two birds with one stone.   :-\
« Last Edit: April 25, 2005, 01:28:46 by Wicker »

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2005, 09:18:16 »
Ooh  I love your wellies  ;D   I was picking up on Heritage's point about our being silly buggers for not wearing the appropriate footwear on the lotty, eg wellies. I don't think for a minute your little uns will be wielding garden forks and stabbing their little pinkies  :)  What I meant was that it doesn't matter where you are - on the lotty or at home - you can still have an accident and hurt your toes as I did in the supposed relative safety on my own pantry.  Ouch  :o
I came, I saw, I composted

Tulipa

• Hectare
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2005, 09:27:47 »
And Heritage, those wellies are far too good for gardening,  I have steel toe capped boots for that!

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal