Author Topic: Last big clear up  (Read 1428 times)

wardy

• Hectare
Last big clear up
« on: April 18, 2005, 00:50:40 »
Hopefully today has seen the end of most of the rubbish off the plot, lots of glass  and metal dug up today and scrapped.  We had a final big bonfire today and that's the last of the rubbish thank goodness.  It's been a slog since last summer but we've got rid of most of the last of it  today and it feels great.  ha d a full day on the plot, the weather's been fine and not too hot.  Someone gave me a few pea plants but wasn't sure what to do with them as never grown peas.  Put twiggy sticks in, planted peas, covered them with plastic bottle cloches just to keep rabbits off them for tonight.

I was really needing a pee today on the plot and I just had to go so I went into my neighbour's shed as she said I could use her bucket.  I was struggling to get in and close the door in her tiny, tiny shed, thinking I've not got the room to get me kecks off and shut the bleeping door. My husband enquired what I was doing  peeing in someone else's shed when we have a perfectly good one of our own.  I'd forgotten!!!  Opps.   Our shed is about four times the size of my neighbours  ;D  (can you see it?)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2005, 00:52:21 by wardy »
I came, I saw, I composted

Merlins Mum

• Hectare
Re: Last big clear up
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 21:12:35 »
Haven't you done well wardy.  I can remember seeing a photo of your lottie when you first got it.  Pat your self on the back and your OHs of course  ;D

MM

johcharly

• Half Acre
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2005, 21:54:52 »
I had a similar sized fire on my lottie the other day and got told to put it out!

Mothy

• Hectare
  • My 4th season on my Lottie in Leicestershire.
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2005, 21:59:38 »
Well done Wardy, you've both worked very hard. My next job is a similar sized fire....feels good when you get the land clear doesn't it!!

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal