Author Topic: Cats watching telly  (Read 2258 times)

BAGGY

• Hectare
Cats watching telly
« on: April 15, 2005, 17:13:21 »
My puss seems to really love ready steady cook.  He's just watched the whole episode transfixed.  Why ?  I think he's bonkers  :o
(he also tries to catch the birds on wildlife programmes but I think lots of other cats like those type of progs don't they)
Does anyone's moggies and doggies have particular favorites?
(oh god he's watching the weekest link now - I don't like to upset him by turning over)
Get with the beat Baggy

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
Re: Cats watching telly
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2005, 18:13:15 »
(oh god he's watching the weekest link now - I don't like to upset him by turning over)

Don't turn him over then!  ;)

G xx
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

Gadfium

• Acre
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2005, 19:05:18 »
Sally, even in her dotage, was transfixed by Wimbledon; year after year she'd return the serves, or sit patiently waiting for a tennis ball to appear out of the side of the telly.

Jonny, a young tom (oxygen deprived at birth, & consequently not the full deck), lies sprawled over the top when the skiing is on; convinced that if he plays patty-fingers with the skiiers for long enough, something must happen. It usually does - he falls off.

Ben (also a bit of a thicket) has been known to wander around the back of the box looking for whatever was on Pet Rescue. Not interested in any other programme whatsoever.

All the rest... not interested!

legless

• Hectare
  • Cheltenham, UK
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2005, 10:14:29 »
ours do

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/legless/IMG_0441.jpg

:D

sophie particularly enjoys formula one.

Marianne

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2005, 15:47:38 »
Awwwwww - how sweet !  :D
Enjoy today to the full.  You are not sure of a tomorrow.
http://www.sittingdogs.co.uk

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2005, 18:16:56 »
What beautiful cats.   ;D

G xx
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal