Produce > Edible Plants

Thunderbirds are go....

<< < (3/6) > >>

woodypecks:
Saddad - Hope you are feeling more comfortable very soon . 🌿🌿🌿

Deb P:

--- Quote from: saddad on March 15, 2024, 23:03:43 ---Will you do a few tom spares for the Open Day?
We may have some spare chillis  :wave:

--- End quote ---

Yes I’ve done some spare toms, not quite as many as last year though as I’m not going to be around for the 28th May plant sale as it clashes with Bearded Theory so we’re away.
A few more of my peppers have shown themselves but there are still much  slower than usual despite being in a thermostatically controlled propagator…🙄

saddad:
Following a good week of germination a weekend of pricking out ahead, unless the weather turns too cold. Only cold greenhouses to bring them on in and it looks dodgy.... probably just running up and down to the greenhouse in the mornings and evenings to stop them getting too leggy!

George the Pigman:
Started tomatoes and peppers off two weeks ago in  a Vitopod with LED lights. Tomatoes came through first and peppers now starting to come up. They are always later! Still a couple of weeks at least before I can prick them out.

Obelixx:
Haven't started mine yet as it's been so grey and dark here with interminable grey clouds and rain and cold.

Bit busy this weelend but hope to get some swon on Monday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version