Author Topic: imbolc  (Read 3408 times)

ACE

• Hectare
imbolc
« on: February 06, 2024, 08:57:31 »
We went along with the druids to 'wake up mother earth' should have done the trick and now we can get on with the growing.

Obelixx

• Hectare
  • Vendée, France
Re: imbolc
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2024, 12:07:51 »
Our daughter insists we observe the old Celtic calendar but limits herself to the feasting aspect - appropriate food and favourable colours for clothing.   

I take it you've been wassailing and I need to go and encourage my new apple trees?   
Obxx - Vendée France

Tiny Clanger

• Acre
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2024, 12:18:47 »
Definite change in the sunlight Ace. Always pays to show respect. New season well on the way now. Her's to a good year x
I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now; let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.

Tiny Clanger

• Acre
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2024, 12:19:43 »
Definite change in the sunlight Ace. Always pays to show respect. New season well on the way now. Here's to a good year x
I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now; let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.

Tiny Clanger

• Acre
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2024, 16:20:07 »
Definite change in the sunlight Ace. Always pays to show respect. New season well on the way now. Here's to a good year x

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2024, 19:32:41 »
bit of an echo in here

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal