Produce > Edible Plants

Garlic….where are you purchasing it from this year?

<< < (2/2)

Tiny Clanger:
Ive purchased a couple of bulbs locally from a small shop ( one step up from market stall, and 20 loose cloves from Premier seed direct.  Dont know if either will do any good but as you say, prices are very sill and TBH, we eat little garlic.

IanDH:

--- Quote from: Deb P on October 05, 2023, 10:55:52 ---
--- Quote from: IanDH on October 04, 2023, 13:04:58 ---Missing Wilko so wandered to "The Range"  where found garlic bulbs and over-winter onion sets at 3 packs for £5.  Packs by De Ree - Dutch company?

All sound and firm.  Now waiting to be set.

--- End quote ---

I’ve never been to a Range store and didn’t think there was one in Derby by I did a search and founded one! Will have to have an investigationary visit!

--- End quote ---

The Range also have a large store at Burton on Trent - so not too far from Littleover.  It is across the road from B&Q on Wellington Rd

saddad:
Picked some up at Malvern a couple of weeks ago, planted alongside my Wilko's I got before they closed... just coming through!

Deb P:
I’m thinking it will be a while before I’m planting mine…..it was 35 degrees in my allotment greenhouse this morning! I shouldn’t moan about warm weather at this time if the year I suppose……😂😎

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version