Produce > Edible Plants

Seed Saving Circle 2021

<< < (7/27) > >>

JanG:
They sound great. I’m never quite sure what is meant by butter bean but it sounds a bit like Greek Gigandes but more productive perhaps. Are the pods fairly short and squat?

I often miss that stage of podding them demi-sec, as it’s sometimes called. But I love having dried beans so, although it’s a bit more trouble, it all turns out well!

ruud:
Hi everybody,i am still drying beans and other seeds but i will be finished far before the deadline.I will make list of my contribution this year.Just a little bit more patience.Have a nice evening everybody

JanG:
Thank you, Ruud. Good to hear from you and to know that you're OK with the end of November.  Good luck with your drying and sorting. A busy but exciting time of year!

JanG:
Updated list of circle:

Silverleaf
Vetivert
Galina
Ruud
JanG: tomatoes, Azoychka, Sweet Aperitif, Jen’s Tangerine, Primabella; peas Rosakrone, Opal Creek, Champion of England; Dwarf FB, Saint Esprit d’ceil Rouge
Markfield Rover: Beetroot..Long Blood Red: Lettuce…Northern Queen; Turnip…Veitch’s Red Globe: Cime Di Rape , Quarantina

markfield rover:
The Judion pods are about 6 inches , containing between one and four beans , I have plenty drying. Although I can’t accurately name the rocket/Rochelle it’s certainly very tasty , I’ll add both these.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version