Author Topic: Wish me luck  (Read 2703 times)

ACE

• Hectare
Wish me luck
« on: March 24, 2016, 09:01:38 »
Shed painting day! I have one of the rug rats to help me. I can see quite a bit of soil and grass being painted and a rollicking from the parents when he gets home slightly tinged with a nice shade of light oak  (ginger). The paint was cheap, check out pound saver for the  one that  does exactly what it says on the tin.  Now shall I splatter him quickly with a roller or give him a brush so it can all run down his arm. Best let him do the bottom so I don't have to bend down.

Crystalmoon

• Hectare
Re: Wish me luck
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 10:01:25 »
God luck today Ace  :toothy10: your post made me laugh out loud I've got a young grandson so can totally picture your shed painting scene today xjane

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 11:09:41 »
I hope all goes well, Ace.   

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 12:10:04 »
He done well, carefully brushing the lower panels while I got all splattered doing the top, then he planted a cultivated blackberry and spread some grass seed on the paths that got a bit churned up over the winter. Big pineapple and ham pizza as a treat now being consumed with two dogs waiting for any crumbs that drop. They'll  be lucky.

Bill Door

• Acre
  • Calne Wilts The builders put down clayish soil
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2016, 14:17:07 »
But did Ace have a good time?

Bill

p.s. did you use all the "paint"? if not I suggest you leave the lid off and let the remainder dry out to dispose of the tin.  We are moving and have loads of tins waiting to dry up!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal