Author Topic: Great joy comes in small packages !!! Daubentons.  (Read 2245 times)

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
Great joy comes in small packages !!! Daubentons.
« on: March 22, 2016, 18:09:55 »
 I want to dance. This morning my very precious and very old Daubenton seeds popped... yeah!!  I got them to grow 4 years ago but then gave up my plots when I moved. Now I have a  permanent spot. I always think of the African dance  of success at these times.. So arms in the air , feet stomping the ground.... Da de dah dah.. Da de dah dah.

Those little green heads are so full of joy.

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

sunloving

• Hectare
  • Living on a small holding in Ireland
Re: Great joy comes in small packages !!! Daubentons.
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 08:32:20 »
Lovely when you get seedlings emerge from cherished but very outside chance seed! Seeds are a great adaptation to uncertain environments these ones held on until you were ready to give them the perfect conditions!
The cycle starts again.

I just came in happy as I've got artichokes germinating that I got from someone on a4a in 2012.
Here's to a great growing year!

markfield rover

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 09:48:22 »
It really is a joy, I was clearing the plot 10 days ago and noticed a PBS that had gone to seed way back but some pods still rattled so I threw a few seeds onto some compost 4 days later I have a dozen seedlings...at least I thinks they are PBS!

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 11:18:57 »
Hey hey... great joy from small things, we are all blessed XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal