Author Topic: 'kin bed salesmen  (Read 1407 times)

ACE

• Hectare
'kin bed salesmen
« on: September 07, 2015, 16:19:48 »
Silly sod of a salesman puts the wrong details on the order form and they send the wrong one. We wanted an ottoman type and one with drawers turns up instead. Gave them a ring and he says I ordered one with drawers. I asked why we were going through all the varieties of ottoman beds with him in the shop then. Well that is what you ordered he said. Sorry I said that is what the stupid effin saleman put on the form, not what  I ordered, he should have effin been paying attention. I don't go shopping for an ottoman then buy an effin bed with drawers. I'll ring you back he said, NO give me the manager, he is busy. Look I said I am the nice one, would you rather have the Yeti In Pink Knickers call into see you. I got the manager.

We will replace it he said but it will cost £50 more. Kinell! hang on I said I'll just call my wife, you can talk to her if you can get a word in. Getting the proper bed next week, no extra charge.

Nora42

• Acre
Re: 'kin bed salesmen
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 16:37:27 »
I need you lady wife (I hesitate to call her YIPK out of girlish solidarity) to call the VW garage in France for me (even if she doesn't speak French).
on looking at the piece of paper they gave us closely they have written that 2 of 4 cylinders are not working. it's a 5 cylinder engine. oh goodness me.

Nora
Norf London

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal