General > Pets Corner

Gabanna, where are you

<< < (4/4)

Borlotti:
Gabanna has not come home, he would have done if he was able to, even if he didn't go home would have come in my cat flap or gone to my other next door neighbour who he often visited.  Dulce follows me everywhere and sits on the wall waiting for his twin.  I hope he finds another friend soon as he is driving me mad.  Would get another old cat but not sure if Dulce would accept it, or miserable OH, and as so many cats have gone missing around here not a very good idea.  Strange that no body or collar has been found, even if the foxes got it thought we would have found some remains.  Owner gave me Gabanna's cat food, but I am a bit superstitious (and can't spell) so will not give it to Dulce, don't quite know why.

Jayb:
So sorry Gabanna still has not returned.

Borlotti:
Do I have to stand up to type, and it is my computer chair, not yours.  Also I suppose I had better sit on the other settee as you look so comfortable.  Very spoilt cat.

antipodes:
Borlotti he really is beautiful. Don't they look so blissful when they sleep? Must be nice to be so carefree!!! Ours sleeps on the bed and often there is not much room left for us. She looks daggers at you when you push her over too. You are right, spoilt beasts!
There mus be something about computer desk chairs, our cat too always goes on ours or the one in our son's room. They seem attracted to computers, wonder if it's the heat or maybe a noise they give off? Funny....

Borlotti:
Gabanna has never been seen, and no news of him.  Dulce is getting to be a miserable old cat, we fight over the computer chair and he will sit on my lap whilst on the computer but hates me typing.  I am trying to teach him to keep his claws him, he never claws or bites OH, only me. He has to have his fish at night, wrote to Morrisons as their freezers were broken for 3 weeks, and even though I bought fresh fish, he wouldn't touch it.  Savers frozen fish back now, and Morrisons sent me a £5 voucher because I complained, on Dulce's behalf.  If I am busy he will bite my feet or scratch my legs, but if I swear at him he clears off.  This cat is certainly not stupid.  Funny how attached one can get to a cat, and even OH, who doesn't like him, asks where he is at night, and puts his mat and blanket on the kitchen floor so he can go to bed. Paper bag is definately out of favour now.  Trying to hide the scratches on the back of the new white leather sofa, oh well it makes it look a bit homely and I did pay for it, so OH can stop moaning.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version