Author Topic: Bluebells  (Read 2708 times)

scotch-mist

• Acre
Bluebells
« on: May 16, 2014, 02:40:27 »
Hi everyone, I know I haven't been about for a while, and I know it sounds a bit cheeky to ask but I was wondering if anyone has some spare bluebell bulbs they could spare, I moved to a new house and left  all my  bluebells behind, I am heartbroken as these are my favourite flowers and I cant find anywhere to buy some, I am very happy to swap for anything you like, just name it and I will get it , thanks.... Marie
UNDER PRESSURE (constantly)

sparrow

• Acre
    • mudandgluts
Re: Bluebells
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 14:47:12 »
The online garden suppliers seem to have loads in stock at the moment. Bluebells in the green is your Google friend.

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 17:09:25 »
Hi Marie,
Hello :wave: yes I have some you can have love, be in touch over the weekend.
Love Maryx

scotch-mist

• Acre
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 22:35:52 »
thanks sparrow will try online suppliers, and thanks Mary is there anything you would like in return  :happy7: x

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2014, 14:56:19 »
 Sorry late with an answer, not at present, thank you for your offer. I shall pm you x.

artichoke

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 21:51:34 »
What sort of bluebells do you mean? I have endless heaps of the bullying, upright "Spanish" bluebells that are taking over the world, however hard I try to eradicate them from my garden. I have spent this morning dragging their seed heads and fat slimy leaves out of the ground.

But the slimmer, drooping English bluebells are harder to find and more difficult to establish..

scotch-mist

• Acre
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2014, 02:27:45 »
Hi Artichoke, I was meaning English bluebells , I don't know what Spanish ones look like but am gonna Google them as I'm so desperate for bluebells I wouldn't mind what kind they are  :happy7:

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal