Author Topic: WANTED "Soft Puss y to stroke  (Read 5193 times)

gazza1960

• Hectare
WANTED "Soft Puss y to stroke
« on: December 18, 2013, 08:41:31 »
Ok,the title might be misleading but itsa bloke thing..... :tongue3:....oooer Mrs....
so now that's out of the way we want a new Kitten for our Dorset move,and begger me if Jude didn't find
a possible "Guard Cat" to keep the vermin down and I should think Burglars would think twice.

Her mate at work has just got a new moggy,,,,its a Maine Coon...........

http://www.maine-coon-cat-club.com/whatis/

could not believe how big they can grow,you imagine nearly 2 stone jumping on you In bed early morning......ouch !!!!!!!!!

They look beautiful though and judes friends is a stunning example,and although tempted, once she told
me how much a pedigree kitten costs  £400 squids I wasn't quite so enthusiastic....still im sure there must be a couple of FREE strays around Wimborne that need a new home.....as itll be nice to come home each evening to a nice soft Puss y to stroke..... :happy7:

Gazza

gavinjconway

• Hectare
    • GavinConway.net - Our Allotment
Re: WANTED "Soft Puss y to stroke
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 09:00:38 »
My son is wanting one as well and I believe he has ordered one...

Beautiful animals. A few of my customers have them and I play with them each time I go round... the cats that is... not the customers!!
Now a member of the 10 Ton club.... (over 10 ton per acre)    2013  harvested 588 Kg from 165 sq mt..      see my web blog at...  http://www.gavinconway.net

Obelixx

• Hectare
  • Vendée, France
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 10:14:38 »
Contact the Cat Protection League, the RSPCA and check the yellow pages for animal refuges.  There must be loads of cats and kittens desperate for a good home and even more not long after Xmas.
Obxx - Vendée France

pumkinlover

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2013, 19:26:53 »
Contact the Cat Protection League, the RSPCA and check the yellow pages for animal refuges.  There must be loads of cats and kittens desperate for a good home and even more not long after Xmas.

:icon_thumleft:

rugbypost

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2013, 20:42:37 »
Was reading and thought to my self that's very kind of you . Lost ours a while Back not ready as yet loved our (Bella) she was a great friend. Well been looking on Preloved.com There are kittens for free, and there are some were there owners can no longer keep them they are all lovely and would like to have them all . Take a look Santa is just around the corner ready to deliver one just for you good luck with your search
m j gravell

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 10:49:17 »
We bought our kittens from the Cats Protection League.  They were £60 each but had both been microchipped and been vaccinated. 

I love my kittens but in the 7 weeks they have been with us they have stripped the new wallpaper off in several places in the lounge and pulled threads on our new curtains.  The latter were over £800 as they have blackout linings to help keep the heat in. 

We thought the kittens would lower my blood pressure.  They certainly do when they are curled up on my lap or sleeping on my chest, rubbing their faces against my neck and purring.  At other times, when they are in a chasing mood, they are up and down the curtains or scratching at the wallpaper.  I then ban them from the room but it is often too late. 

They have a scratching post and I keep their claws trimmed but the terrible twins can be a nightmare at times.  We bought them a comfortable, brand new bed two days ago, big enough for both cats to sleep in.  One of them thought it was a new type of dirt tray and did a wee in it, so it had to go in the wash.  They are already banned from my bedroom as one of them emptied his bladder on my bedding.  I often think a dog would have been less trouble.  I love them though so wouldn't part with them now.

If you are going to get a kitten Gazza, you might be better to wait until you have moved and not buy any new furnishings until the kitten is older.     
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 11:06:46 by Paulines7 »

Obelixx

• Hectare
  • Vendée, France
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2013, 15:45:07 »
Oh dear.  Every kitten we've had has climbed curtains and also dressing gowns with tender human flesh under them and jeans legs too.   It's worse when there are two to egg each other on or play ticky but they do grow out of it, literally.

Obxx - Vendée France

ericelf

• Not So New ...
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2013, 20:55:07 »
Pop into Cat Protection Charity Shop, Dorchester ask for Jess she'll be able to give you contact details

gnomes4ever

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal