Author Topic: Black runner beans  (Read 1880 times)

Robert_Brenchley

• Hectare
    • My blog
Black runner beans
« on: November 29, 2013, 19:47:35 »
I'm looking for black runner beans for my mix; I've had a bit of a disaster with seeds rotting, and while I'm OK for other varieties, I may well have lost Black Pod (I'm sure someone said they had this) and Mrs Cannell's Black. Has anyone got spare seed of these or any other black varieties? I've got Black Magic, but I'm interested in anything else.

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
Re: Black runner beans
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 06:35:04 »
Robert I was dead certain I had Mrs Cannell's Black but have just looked and cannot find it, if  I do, doubtful at this point, I will pop some in with the other bean seeds |I have for you, they shouldn't be long now. If I don't find them and you find as good source will you let me know please as I don't want to lose them, Black Pod I never had but would be intertested. I have one untapped source over here |and I will look..we could be lucky, will get back to yuu XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Robert_Brenchley

• Hectare
    • My blog
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 22:15:49 »
Thanks.

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 01:30:08 »
Sending you a PM XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal