Author Topic: Gabanna and fireworks  (Read 2012 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Gabanna and fireworks
« on: November 08, 2013, 20:03:35 »
Don't see much of Gabanna but he came up to see me on the computer in the back bedroom and tell me something.  Went downstairs and he was having a lovely sleep on the new leather settee, lucky the throw was on.  Dulce is hidding in a cupboard downstairs.  Thought it was just the heavy rain but fireworks are going off, so have let him stay until they finish.  OH moaning (as usual) about all the scratches on the settee but notice he didn't tell Gabanna to go home as he said wait until the fireworks have finished.

pumkinlover

Re: Gabanna and fireworks
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 21:56:20 »
He's a big softy really!

gertie50

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 10:11:42 »
Beautiful cats. Love their markings.  :happy7:

antipodes

• Hectare
  • W. France, 5m x 20m (900 ft2)
    • My allotment blog
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 12:54:19 »
Ours has scratched the corner of the sofa to bits, she seems to sneak a scratch when we are not looking. I am not sure you can be an animal lover and expect a spotless damage free home :-(   Those cats are lovely, ours too loves to sleep on the sofa but only when she can prop up her head on a cushion, thank-you-very-much. She seems to always like to have a pillow under her head!
2012 - Snow in February, non-stop rain till July. Blight and rot are rife. Thieving voles cause strife. But first runner beans and lots of greens. Follow an English allotment in urban France: http://roos-and-camembert.blogspot.com

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal