Author Topic: How Do You Attatch Photos  (Read 1971 times)

daveylamp993

• Acre
    • theallotmentandgardenscounciluk.org.uk
How Do You Attatch Photos
« on: August 06, 2013, 16:07:14 »
How do you attatch photos when posting a reply on here please
The BEST Organisation for Allotmenteers is theallotmentsandgardenscounciluk JOIN NOW,Much better and FAR Cheaper than N.S.A.L.G.

Mikeakabigman

• Half Acre
  • Haslemere, Surrey
Re: How Do You Attatch Photos
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 16:41:04 »
The easiest way is to have your images uploaded to a site such as Flickr or Photobucket, or even your own website.
I use Flickr.
Open the image  you want to use on here, right click it, and copy image address.

Then within A4A,  click the "insert image" icon in the list of options above the text box (second row down, far left), this will give you  [img] and [ /img ]     paste your image address between these two [img] symbols.

Job done.
Kind regards

Mike.
My blog.   http://mikeyoungarps.blogspot.co.uk

daveylamp993

• Acre
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 17:26:54 »
Thank you Mike,I will give it a try
The BEST Organisation for Allotmenteers is theallotmentsandgardenscounciluk JOIN NOW,Much better and FAR Cheaper than N.S.A.L.G.

peanuts

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2013, 19:23:29 »
not being a Flicker person (perish the thoughts!) I use photobucket.  It is easy to use, you can upload photos on to their site by simply sliding them from your desktop.  Start writing your post to A4A  in a different window. When you get to the position you want to put a photo, click on the image which you have open in a different window,  it will open in a larger format. You get a list of options under "links to share this photo" Click on the IMG one, which immediately says "copied". Then you can paste it into your post.  It comes up with a long string of gobbledegook, but it works.  You won't see the photo until you post your post.  Then it will appear in the proper place.

daveylamp993

• Acre
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2013, 20:47:02 »
Peanuts,thank you for your information,that is the one ive used,and the photo is on in the wildlife section under butterfies,many thanks once again.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal