Author Topic: ITV TELEVISION PROGRAMME  (Read 2417 times)

Paul O Grady

ITV TELEVISION PROGRAMME
« on: March 08, 2005, 10:05:09 »
Dear Allotment Lovers,

I am writing to you from the 'PAUL O'Grady SHOW' on ITV1. We are currently on the look out for the creme de la creme of allotments up and down the UK to showcase on our programme - and ultimately find the UK's first ALLOTMENT CHAMPION.

So...

We are looking for the most bizarre allotments in the UK... Have you converted your allotment into a Swedish sauna, or a nuclear bunker?

Do you have a themed allotment..? Have you transformed your greenhouse into an illegal micro-brewery or alpine lodge? …Or do you simply have the best kept allotment or grow the worlds finest horse radish..

we are on the look out for allotment fanatics to showcase their very own plots of land, whatever the story big or small get in touch:

e-mail huw.slipper@itv.com

Call 0207 5784143

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
Re: ITV TELEVISION PROGRAMME
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 13:52:11 »
  We have lots of bells to hang on legs you know. ::)

teresa

• Hectare
  • Happy gardening
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2005, 13:14:38 »
It must be that time of year when the program makers think of us lottie peps. :-\

A normal shed on our lottie gets broken into so anything posh wouldnt stand a chance. :'(

But somewhere in the country must have the high security to create a wonder land to wonder around do let us know when you find it. ;)

I only have old CD's,vidio tape and plastic tesco bags blowing in the wind. :-[

Oh yes this year I am putting up the Welsh Flag because next door has the English one. ;D

I wish you luck when you find the allotment please post a photo here for us to see. :-*

Teresa

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2005, 14:57:05 »
The allotment guy near me flies a Jolly Roger cos we're not allowed to fly National flags.  My OH is going to fly his Chesterfield footy flag when we get the shed up (as a bird scarer natch)  ;D
I came, I saw, I composted

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2005, 13:40:34 »
 :)If you want to see a allotment  that's made completely from waste plastic containers and unwanted wooden pallets. Please take a look at my website www.recycling.moonfruit.com there you will see lots of photo proof of what I have done, and the way I grow things. John. JRP.
www.recycling.moonfruit.com designed to help save lives. John. J.R.P.

Multiveg

• Hectare
  • Oops, been gone a while, but still allotmenting.
    • Forum
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2005, 13:50:50 »
Shame I couldn't read much of what was on JRP's website.

Shame about crossposting as well...
Allotment Blog - http://multiveg.wordpress.com/
Musings of a letter writer, stamp user and occasional Postcrosser - http://correspondencefan.blogspot.co.uk/

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal