Author Topic: Dolce and Gabbana  (Read 4856 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Dolce and Gabbana
« on: May 30, 2013, 13:03:23 »
Firstly I have just found out I can't spell, well not too up on perfumes.  Dolce is still sleeping on top of my plastic greenhouse, it has done very well and hasn't blown away in the wind, but do have it weighted down with bricks.  I don't mind him sleeping there but wouldn't be too happy if he fell through on my tomato plants.
Just opened the cupboard where the old dish washer is as Dolce likes to sleep there when granddaughter around (good hiding place) and stroked the cat, but it had a collar on so it was Gabbana.  Looking at the photo he has got a scratch on his head, so must have come in for peace and quiet.  Dolce is better now, so maybe the 'terrible twins' have been fighting.
Have got some tomatoes out in the front garden (very sheltered), some in the lean to, some in the plastic greenhouse, and some to give to next door.  Not going to plant any at the allotment this year.  Well just going to do some potting on. No flowers on my toms yet.

Lishka

• Acre
Re: Dolce and Gabbana
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 20:09:33 »
Always good to see the pics and read of the Doings of the Terrible Twins, Borlotti. :happy7:

Cheers! Lish :wave:

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 13:48:20 »
Saturday we had very heavy rain so Gabbana nicked Dolce's cupboard box in the plastic greenhouse.  He also nicked his cushion in the lean to.  They are too big now to get in the box together so have solved the problem. Gabbana is the one with the gold collar on, and he does go home.

small

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 15:04:08 »
Borlotti, your pics of those cats make my day. Keep posting!

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 18:40:30 »
Much as I love you Dolce, or whatever your name is, I do not appreciate a dead mouse in the downstairs bath, OH said he was just trying to wash it, when I got up in the morning, or the other two mice outside the backdoor.  OH, who pretends he hates Dolce, said it was cruel to shut the cat flap, as the fox might get him at night,  and it would serve me right if I had a mouse in bed, but I do shut the kitchen/living room door at night.  OH said it was my fault for buying cheap cat food at the 99p shop. Now the weather is warm that cat is so disloyal, wont come in or just bites my feet.  I know he is only a cat, but I just really, really hate dead mice, would rather they were alive. (Big screams).  Must be a male cat, as only comes in when it is wet or snowing, now summer is here he has cleared off.  But I do love him really.

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 19:58:52 »
Just heard on the news that Dolce and Gabbana are going to jail for tax evasion.  Poor Dolce, he doesn't pay tax, only catches mice.  :drunken_smilie:

Jayb

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2013, 10:26:20 »
Lol  :toothy10:
Seed Circle site http://seedsaverscircle.org/
My Blog, Mostly Tomato Mania http://mostlytomatomania.blogspot.co.uk/

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2013, 23:02:31 »
At least they are now friends.  Whatever one has the other one wants.  Worse than children.

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2013, 15:57:54 »
Just back from holiday and Dolce was helping me unpack. OH fed him so he was OK.  Gabbana sleeping in the box in the plastic greenhouse, have just moved him as even with the door unzipped the sun has come round and too hot for him. Dolce in hidding behind my sweet peas which are not too good this year, due to lack of water whilst I was away.  Cat owners very friendly with me now, since I gave them some strawberries from the allotment, and Gabbana stays at his house most of the time, but as we have no children likes the peace in my garden/greenhouse.  Dolce will not go home, even when I am away, but did go to my other next door neighbour twice.

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2013, 17:49:37 »
Talk about copy cats, poor Dolce has had his lovely place nicked by Gabbana.  But as I have just watered the garden with a hose both cats have cleared off, for now.

antipodes

• Hectare
  • W. France, 5m x 20m (900 ft2)
    • My allotment blog
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2013, 14:31:34 »
Borlotti they are so lovely! Shame they are only "partially" yours!!!!
Our poor cat has been so hot, she is usually found lying on the tiles in the entry (I think she gets a breeze down there) or on the sofa with her tummy up near the window! She is eating less, a real difference for her as she is a right pig! but our old cat ate noticeably less in the heat so I am not worried about it, we can't be bothered to eat that much ourselves! She enjoyed some cat grass though, maybe it was juicy.
2012 - Snow in February, non-stop rain till July. Blight and rot are rife. Thieving voles cause strife. But first runner beans and lots of greens. Follow an English allotment in urban France: http://roos-and-camembert.blogspot.com

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2013, 21:19:28 »
Dolce is very well, I am back home now and OH looked after him and my next door neighbour.  He still will not go home.  Haven't seen Gabbana for a while, but he had a lovely sleep today in my plastic greenhouse, but he has a nasty bite.  Poor Gabbana.  At least it doesn't look infected, and don't want anymore trouble with the owners as we are now friends, hence the strawberries from the allotment which I gave them.

Poppy Mole

• Hectare
  • Petworth, West Sussex
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2013, 06:45:00 »
Poor little love I hope his wound gets better quickly before the flies get to him.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal