Author Topic: New Recycling Ideas(I CAN? CAN YOU?)  (Read 181772 times)

JRP

• Acre
Re: New Recycling Ideas(I CAN? CAN YOU?)
« Reply #380 on: September 07, 2009, 00:12:36 »
 ;D ::) Hi ALL sad news Mr Hilary Benn cannot endorse my re-use of waste idea that works made from waste plastic containers of all shapes and sizes to help reduce some of them going to landfill sites, even though he is our minister for the Environment and Food (Defra) However he welcome the news that I'm working on innovations which will benefit the Environment, and he wish me every success for the future. and gave me a Business link. Maybe if he could have made some money out of it on the side he might of endorsed it, never mind he's not the only one who's let me down and I suppose he wont be the last. Anyway after me doing another Presentation to a group of very nice people on the 3-9-2009 at Woolwich SE18 R&B Community meeting rooms Gill Court, I left feeling very happy to know that they thought my growing system was a very good idea, and they were going to see if they can get it used in their local schools, as it cost next to nothing to make and very simple to make too, after me showing them how to do it on the night. It has been suggested that I write a book about my ideas to cover paying for things and to put a video film on Youtube to help spread the word, but only time will tell if I do it or not. Please note if you don't know me I up date my website www.recycling.moonfruit.com alot because every picture tells a story. :)
May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John. JRP recycling.
www.recycling.moonfruit.com designed to help save lives. John. J.R.P.

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #381 on: September 28, 2009, 00:10:22 »
 ;D :o Hi ALL my grow your own container Gardening ideas are now linked to technologyforthepoor website at yahoo.com in the USA, promoting Urban Agriculture and Permaculture ideas to do with helping Communities become more selfsufficient, hopefully making schools of knowledge and Government look at our new ways to help feed people all over the world in the simplest of ways if we can. I know President J S Ebenezer and I would like you to help us spread the word in anyway you can to help get our ideas used, I'm trying to promote reusing waste plastic containers of all shapes and sizes, President J S Ebenezer is trying to promote using other things which have been seen to work too.
As for my own way of doing things I'm still adding lots of photos to my website in the way of up dates even though some people think I'm wasting my time I feel it's worth it.
May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John.  www.recycling.moonfruit.com  (UK)  Job.  www.technologyforthepoor.com  (USA)

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #382 on: September 28, 2009, 18:23:27 »
If you think it works JRP then you crack on with it, you don't get a million replies on here but I think most view what you've got to say, just don't make your posts so bloody long.   ;)       ;D ;D ;D
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #383 on: October 11, 2009, 18:18:41 »
 ;D ::) Hi ALL container gardeners I'm on SKY 3 TV again Secret life of suburbia at 1-30am on 18-10-2009 showing you how I grow things in the simplest way I know how to, if you would like to know more please visit my website www.recycling.moonfruit.com Thank YOU.
May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John. JRP recycling.

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #384 on: November 01, 2009, 01:05:59 »
 ;D ::) Hi ALL an update about my Community Gardening projects and how to grow your own anywhere ideas too. Next year I hope to exhibit at the 2010 Chelsea Flower Show as they are now looking for outside the box ways of growing things, which does happen to cover most of the things I already do in my own way.
To find out more please visit my website and keep clicking on the little arrows to take you up or down the menu or text, with over 180 pages I'm sure you will find something of interest to you if your interested in gardening or recycling, or just seeing what can be done on a small or large scale if you put your mind to it. With this in mind I have some more New Gardening projects starting up soon which intend to use my container growing system, so I should have another update for you to look at at the end of next month.
All the very best, and may you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John. JRP recycling. www.recycling.moonfruit.com  :)

caroline7758

• Hectare
  • Berwick-upon-Tweed
« Reply #385 on: November 01, 2009, 10:57:11 »
Good luck with getting into Chelsea, JRP. Willbe looking out foryou on telly!

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #386 on: November 24, 2009, 01:45:17 »
 ;D ::) Hi ALL have you ever thought of having a VERTICAL garden acting like a screen, then please take a look at my latest Community Garden Project in Greenwich on my website ( Nectarine Way ), as I'm now doing it in stages once a week, just like I've done all my other Gardening projects, apart from my own Allotment plot to help promote the Reuse of waste Plastic Containers and Wood, to help reduce it going to landfill sites in the UK and the rest of the world if I can with your help. Thank YOU.  :)
Did you know some DIY stores in the UK are giving away FREE small trees to plant on the 5th of December 2009 with the help of the BBC, to make a Guinness world record.
May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John. JRP recycling. www.recycling.moonfruit.com

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #387 on: December 10, 2009, 10:19:43 »
 ;D ::) Hi ALL gess what I'm on SK3 TV tonight Secret Life of Suburbia Gardening 8pm. John JRP recycling www.recycling.moonfruit.com  :)

emmy1978

• Hectare
  • It's good to be in my gardening shoes again!
« Reply #388 on: December 11, 2009, 10:39:49 »
I'll be watching.  ;D
Don't throw paper away. There is no away.

chriscross1966

• Hectare
  • Visionhairy
« Reply #389 on: December 12, 2009, 05:57:37 »
It's an interesting site but the coding of the html is pretty disastrous... what do you create the site in? I ask because there's piles of pointless javascript even on the front page.... viewing it with Firefox running on Mandriva Linux is a pain, and the same is true under Konqueror (and I expect under other stricly Mozilla compliant browsers).

Some great ideas though!.......

chrisc

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #390 on: December 12, 2009, 13:07:18 »
Hiya JRP,

I've not got tele, (are you listening TV Licensing, so stop bloody harrassing me :()....sorry JR, I digress...)- but if I had I most certainly would have watched Sky the other night to see your efforts/successes (and failures, cos we all have them, don't we?).....gardening's always a learning process..

So, to learning, then... :-\

I've asked before, and I'd like to repeat the request now, if I may...please can you give us your recycled compost mix you grow your veggies in and what's the watering regime? How do you make it/what's your experience of what works best for which veggies?/etc.etc.etc...you must have SO much knowledge you can share with us all over the various Forums - Top Tips not being the only one, by any means, given the recycling nature of your containers 8)....pest and diseases, for instance....what probs/solutions have you discovered there?

Oh! There's so much you could contribute all over the Forum, dipping in here and there......such a great pity that you haven't so far...

SO....for 2010...I wish you All the Very Very Best and, please.....please, please, please, be this the year that you share ALL your knowledge/enthusiasm with us all here at Lotties4all

Kindly,

Lishka

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #391 on: December 21, 2009, 02:05:33 »
 ;D ::) Hi ALL an update to say a Big thank you to all the people who have shown their support for my very simple to make water Recycling system, made from Reusing Waste Plastic Containers to grow things in, designed by me to help MOTHER NATURE do her bit in Community Gardens, and in Schools all over the world, if I can with your help.  :)
May I wish you ALL a very HAPPY CHRISTMAS and a very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010, and may you and yours and what you grow live long and HAPPY. John.  :)
JRP recycling. www.recycling.moonfruit.com.

emmy1978

• Hectare
« Reply #392 on: December 21, 2009, 12:13:03 »
And to you JRP!  ;D

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #393 on: January 02, 2010, 02:28:59 »
 ;D ::) Hi ALL an update for 2010, I've just put some more photos onto my website showing a few more different ways to reuse, recycle, milk containers, and bottles to grow your own in, to help become selfsufficient, grow organically, recycle water, and enjoy the Horticultural therapy of having fun just like school children do in our communities. We ALL know Growing food to eat in some countries when you are poor, and in a drought or flood situation is bad enough, but to stand back and do nothing to help when you can is not me, I'm just like lots of other people who do try to do their bit in our own ways. I'm not trying to tell the world I can grow things better than anyone else, I'm just trying to tell the people who do happen to have a water shortage my system can help to grow things in on a small or a large scale if it help to feed people, and help to save lives at the same time, just like a plastic bag can do the same thing because it's a container, but what we choose to use it for is up to us ALL, even though it cost next to nothing to make it can be made to serve another perpose instead of going to landfill sites.
With this in mind may you and yours and what you grow live long and HAPPY, a may I wish you ALL a very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 too, all the very best. John ;D
JRP recycling. also linked to technologyforthepoor@yahoo.com in the USA, To see what I've been up to please visit my website www.recycling.moonfruit.com .Thank YOU.

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #394 on: January 02, 2010, 10:34:41 »
Happy New Year John  :)

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #395 on: January 03, 2010, 12:16:50 »
Happy New Year JRP.   ;D ;D ;D
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

tonybloke

• Hectare
  • Gorleston 0n sea, Norfolk
« Reply #396 on: January 03, 2010, 13:16:03 »
Happy New Year John!! (might see you@ chelsea)  ;)
You couldn't make it up!

Jayb

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #397 on: January 03, 2010, 13:18:00 »
Great new pics and ideas thanks for sharing. I'm just wondering what would be the best way to secure a dwarf carton bean tower would be?

Happy New Year to you too
Seed Circle site http://seedsaverscircle.org/
My Blog, Mostly Tomato Mania http://mostlytomatomania.blogspot.co.uk/

emmy1978

• Hectare
« Reply #398 on: January 04, 2010, 11:02:50 »
Happy New Year John! All the very best to you and your project for 2010.
Can you tell me what you'd like to happen with this project and how you plan to set it up in communities that would benefit from it? I find it so interesting and can see your point but am unsure how the logistics would work?
Do you plan to use plastic bottles in third world countries or other containers? Are the bottles the reason the water recycling works?
Whatever and however I must say i do admire your vision!  ;D

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #399 on: January 08, 2010, 01:04:45 »
 ;D ::) Hi ALL, HAPPY NEW YEAR, and just to let you know I'm now on YOU TUBE under the title 3Rs Plastic Container Gardening, done with the help of my Wife and our two youngest grandsons who help to make my New Year 2010 start off in a very HAPPY way for me, which I thought I would share with you if it helps to spread the word about something that works, and cost next to nothing to make. If you would like to know more about the way I do things please visit my website. Thank You. John JRP recycling. www.recycling.moonfruit.com also linked to www.technologyforthepoor@yahoo.com in the USA.  :)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 01:22:23 by JRP »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal