Author Topic: Photos (excellent) of a couple's tour of British gardens- if you have an hour  (Read 1409 times)

GrannieAnnie

• Hectare
  • in Delaware, USA growing zone 6 or 7
This amazing collection of photos was taken by 2 Brits who live in Texas. She gives a running account of their trip to many well known gardens (including where they ate and slept), plant names, some of the buildings' history, Roman ruins, and more. Oh, much more. The pictures certainly prove you know how to garden over there. I'm in awe.

http://returntoengland2012.blogspot.com/
The handle on your recliner does not qualify as an exercise machine.

Squash64

• Hectare
    • Walsall Road Allotments
Thanks for posting that GA.  I haven't had time to look at all of it yet
but I'll go back to it later.  Really lovely photos and and a very nice, friendly
way of writing.
Betty
Walsall Road Allotments
Birmingham

allotment website:-
www.growit.btck.co.uk

claybasket

• Hectare
That was wonderful it really cheered me up, what a great time they had and the photos were good .the writing  was full of information great. :toothy10:

Debs

• Hectare
  • If at first you don't succeed, try and try again!!
What a fabulous way to record memories of their visit!

They really do need to return & visit the Lake district for the dramatic mountains, breathtaking scenery & overall natural beauty.
A 'must-do' for anyone

. .  and the Northumberland coast is spectacular! Beautiful beaches, castles, good food & hospitality

We really do have the most beautiful country (especially if the weather is good  :sunny: )

Debs

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal