Author Topic: Seed Sharing Circle 2013  (Read 85439 times)

goodlife

• Hectare
Re: Seed Sharing Circle 2013
« Reply #260 on: January 30, 2014, 19:18:04 »
My seeds are in packets too and ready for the send off.. :icon_cheers:...hopefully I get them posted tomorrow.
And then I start looking to 'fill in' the info on our list. Unfortunately I wasn't organized enough to take photos...so only some has entry with pic.

Should have rushed too much....I've got couple of more lots of seeds in house, peas, that were grown for the circle... :BangHead:
I will get them in post soon.....

SueK

• Half Acre
  • Pudsey, West Yorkshire
« Reply #261 on: January 30, 2014, 20:00:07 »
Hope to get mine in the post by the weekend.  :happy7:

Jayb

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #262 on: January 31, 2014, 09:13:50 »
I unpacked and sorted some fantastic seeds yesterday  :wave: Lovely, lovely selection already!
Markfield Rovers seed packets are just beautiful  :happy7:

Mine went in the post today :icon_cheers:
Should have rushed too much....I've got couple of more lots of seeds in house, peas, that were grown for the circle... :BangHead:
I will get them in post soon.....
Hope to get mine in the post by the weekend.  :happy7:

Brilliant, I'll update when they arrive  :wave:
Goodlife, you are really spoiling us now  :drunken_smilie:
Seed Circle site http://seedsaverscircle.org/
My Blog, Mostly Tomato Mania http://mostlytomatomania.blogspot.co.uk/

goodlife

• Hectare
« Reply #263 on: January 31, 2014, 10:07:22 »
EEEKKK!...I'm cracking up...I just realized, it is only Friday today :drunken_smilie: I've been day ahead two days...today it was supposed to be Saturday :drunken_smilie: :BangHead:
But the good news is, that now I can get to bag those peas bagged up and in post to arrive to Jayb that little bit sooner.. :icon_cheers:

I must have some seeds germinating in my brain for getting the 'internal calendar' in such a mess....

Edit to add 1. ...yes..sounds like 'cracking up' response to what I've previously typed..little explanation= I sent PM to Jayb and told that 'I get the rest of the seeds bagged over weekend'... :drunken_smilie:
Looks like those strong antibiotics that I'm taking for my poorly wisdom tooth do have some side effect after all....
edit to add 2. I managed to add into image list couple of pepper photos....but I just don't seem to get it right into actual list...could somebody have a look and sort it for me..I'm not even attempting any more editing while I'm like this...I might wipe the whole lot off.. :drunken_smilie:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 10:59:46 by goodlife »

galina

• Hectare
  • Johanniskirchen
« Reply #264 on: January 31, 2014, 13:02:28 »

edit to add 2. I managed to add into image list couple of pepper photos....but I just don't seem to get it right into actual list...could somebody have a look and sort it for me..I'm not even attempting any more editing while I'm like this...I might wipe the whole lot off.. :drunken_smilie:

Don't worry,  I have found a couple of pepper pictures and added them.  Would you please check that it all looks right?  If not, I will correct.

I did the same last year, sent all seeds and then found that one variety was not added.  I can confirm that JayB will take later additions  :wave:    hope you feel better soon.

goodlife

• Hectare
« Reply #265 on: January 31, 2014, 13:42:49 »
The second parcel is posted...

There is nothing like treatment with wind and rain to clear one's 'foggy' brain.. :icon_cheers:
Phoaaw...I hope that parcel doesn't get drowned..... IT IS WET out there!

goodlife

• Hectare
« Reply #266 on: January 31, 2014, 13:45:13 »

Would you please check that it all looks right?

Thank you!..you've done it!  :icon_cheers:

galina

• Hectare
  • Johanniskirchen
« Reply #267 on: January 31, 2014, 16:28:06 »

Thank you!..you've done it!  :icon_cheers:

Good. 

also my seeds are now in the post too.   :wave:

goodlife

• Hectare
« Reply #268 on: January 31, 2014, 16:28:14 »
Me again...."cough".. :glasses9:
I loaded Cuban black tomato photo, could I have that added into list please?
I just cannot get my head around it why the image do not come 'right' when I try to add it on the list...??? :BangHead:
Oh well...

galina

• Hectare
  • Johanniskirchen
« Reply #269 on: January 31, 2014, 16:34:20 »
I just cannot get my head around it why the image do not come 'right' when I try to add it on the list...??? :BangHead:
Oh well...

Don't worry,  It is a 2-step process.  First upload the picture to the website, then go to the place in the text where the picture is to go and upload add the picture into the text.  Last step (if the picture is too big) is to click on the picture and a task bar comes up and you select size M (medium) from the task bar.  Then 'save' all your work and you are done.

I will have a look and add the picture of Cuban Black if you haven't done it yet.

Ian Pearson

• Acre
    • Growing Oca
« Reply #270 on: January 31, 2014, 17:52:28 »
Am I added as able to edit the web document? If so, I seem to be too stupid to remember how to do it.

galina

• Hectare
  • Johanniskirchen
« Reply #271 on: January 31, 2014, 18:11:07 »
Am I added as able to edit the web document? If so, I seem to be too stupid to remember how to do it.

Don't know whether you are added.  When you are, go to the site, to 2013 seed parcel page, at the top of the page is a pencil button which starts your edit.  Made your additions, then press save.

Give it a try.

goodlife

• Hectare
« Reply #272 on: January 31, 2014, 19:34:15 »
Oh well...

Don't worry,  It is a 2-step process.  First upload the picture to the website, then go to the place in the text where the picture is to go and upload add the picture into the text.  Last step (if the picture is too big) is to click on the picture and a task bar comes up and you select size M (medium) from the task bar.  Then 'save' all your work and you are done.

I will have a look and add the picture of Cuban Black if you haven't done it yet.
I did load the Cuban black into image 'gallery'...it is that last step that doesn't work...I can put the picture for the correct place but there doesn't come any task bars to alter the size...I'm just stuck with enormous photo. There has been other few things with the document editing that haven't quite worked out and been having problems. Maybe it is my computer....I just don't have the energy nor mental capacity now to dive into small details. Last night I already spent several hours clearing some unwanted 'free stuff' from my puter, 'stuff' that wasn't supposed to be loaded there in first place... :BangHead:..just one click from finger and these 'freebies' too over... :BangHead:
ARGGGH :angry4: I think I've managed to solve that 'not so little problem' out..

pumkinlover

« Reply #273 on: January 31, 2014, 19:51:32 »

Don't know whether you are added.  When you are, go to the site, to 2013 seed parcel page, at the top of the page is a pencil button which starts your edit.  Made your additions, then press save.

Give it a try.

I have tried to add mine but there is no pencil, so I guess that I cannot. I remember being able to add to the document when Jayb used googledocs  a few years ago, but this nice new version will not let me.

Jayb

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #274 on: January 31, 2014, 20:06:26 »

It's not you, I've just checked and you don't appear to be on there, if you'd like to pm me your email address, I'll add you on.

Jayb

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #275 on: January 31, 2014, 20:10:56 »
I have tried to add mine but there is no pencil, so I guess that I cannot. I remember being able to add to the document when Jayb used googledocs  a few years ago, but this nice new version will not let me.

Missed this, same thing pm me your email and I'll add you on  :happy7:

pumkinlover

« Reply #276 on: January 31, 2014, 20:11:36 »
:sad5:

Why sad?  There's plenty of time for planting yet. :icon_cheers:
Thanks for all the work you do to organise it.

Because I've taken so long. But yes plenty of time for planting

Not a problem, we will not be doing much this weekend!!

Jayb

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #277 on: January 31, 2014, 20:22:48 »
Sorry Goodlife, either my internet connection is on a go slow with all the rain or Google sites is being way too sticky to find your picture and load it. I'll see if I can do it another way.

Robert_Brenchley

• Hectare
    • My blog
« Reply #278 on: January 31, 2014, 22:04:16 »
The 15th should be fine. I haven't been to the allotment all week thanks to the weather, but I'll sort the peas out long before then.

goodlife

• Hectare
« Reply #279 on: January 31, 2014, 22:52:48 »
Sorry Goodlife, either my internet connection is on a go slow with all the rain or Google sites is being way too sticky to find your picture and load it. I'll see if I can do it another way.

Um..I probably didn't explain correctly... photo is in 'uploaded images' list on the 2013 list.
I'll have another 'play' and see what' going on....

Edit to add... Who's done it?..the photo is where it is supposed to be.. :icon_cheers: :notworthy:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 22:56:15 by goodlife »

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal