Author Topic: Update on Dulce and Gabanna  (Read 5520 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Update on Dulce and Gabanna
« on: November 18, 2012, 20:22:21 »
Didn't know that cats could read, better change the back door mat.

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Re: Update on Dulce and Gabanna
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 20:24:43 »
First picture Dulce, second Gabanna (I think) the terrible twins.

Alimo

• Acre
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 20:57:20 »
Beautiful cats

Alison x

antipodes

• Hectare
  • W. France, 5m x 20m (900 ft2)
    • My allotment blog
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 10:23:23 »
Still showing up are they Borlotti?
I still think of your poor Charlie. They obviously see that the coast is clear now! Still, I am sure it's nice for you that they keep hanging around! They are gorgeous (and as typical cats, seem to be making themselves right at home!)
Take care.
2012 - Snow in February, non-stop rain till July. Blight and rot are rife. Thieving voles cause strife. But first runner beans and lots of greens. Follow an English allotment in urban France: http://roos-and-camembert.blogspot.com

Poppy Mole

• Hectare
  • Petworth, West Sussex
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 11:10:38 »
I'm sure you don't mean it
Didn't know that cats could read, better change the back door mat.
They look really happy to be there.

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2012, 20:16:26 »
Poor Charlie, but he was suffering in the end, so think it was the right decision.  Dulce lives here now, and the owners don't seem to want him, or he won't go home, only when we have visitors or children, which he hates, then he sleeps in the plastic greenhouse, but will not go home.   Gabanna only visits occasionally, to beat Dulce up, check the rubbish bin and then clears off.  Gabanna is good, just see him for a quick visit once a week and he goes home.  Have tried locking Dulce out so he will go home, but even OH has given up now, and although he won't feed him will stroke him.  So now officially I am a cat thief, but have told them so many times where he is and they don't come to collect him, and have taken him home but he still comes back. When they first came in as kittens, should have kicked them out, or thrown water at them, so do feel a bit guilty.  Dulce is terrified of children, even my granddaughter who is 15 and loves cats and the owners have children and a new baby.  Dulce was not much help with the jigsaw puzzle as he got bored, apart from chewing up the pieces.

small

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2012, 20:25:45 »
Wonderful pics, I love how cats like to squeeze into boxes, he wouldn't come to you if his 'real' home was nicer.....

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2012, 17:52:59 »
Gabanna popped in yesterday for a quick visit.  We have paw prints in the bath, and the basin (downstairs bathroom), not sure which cat is guilty.  Gabanna nearly got shut in here the other night as I didn't see him hidding behind the Xmas tree, just hope he doesn't wee on it.  OH spotted him and sent him home.  Dulce is still here, and enjoying himself clawing the new furniture and the carpet, and my feet which he just loves.  No more trouble with the neighbours.

Gabanna practising to be an ornament and trying out the new settee, Dulce just loves a towel on the kitchen floor.

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2013, 18:40:29 »
Lovely  :toothy10:

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2013, 12:54:07 »
Neighbour speaking to me and friendly, asked about Dulce and didn't seem to mind that he lived here now.  I said I never should have stroked him as a kitten, but she said he was a disloyal cat and would have gone off anyway, so that is a result.
Dulce still frightened of children, but will disappear when my granddaughter comes after school, but can go in the plastic greenhouse, or home (ha, ha).
Dulce was helping me to learn to crochet a granny square, but we both gave up in the end.

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2013, 13:31:50 »
He is just such a beautiful cat and clever too making the snake and mitts!! 

I love tabbies.    :love7:

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2013, 15:38:41 »
This reminds me of the poem about Pooh bear
Whever I am there is always Dulce
There is always Dulce and me
What are you doing today
well I am doing it too (or something like that).
My little shadow.
Although do not appreciate his love scratch on my lip that wouldn't stop bleeding.

Squash64

• Hectare
    • Walsall Road Allotments
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2013, 16:47:14 »
This reminds me of the poem about Pooh bear
Whever I am there is always Dulce
There is always Dulce and me
What are you doing today
well I am doing it too (or something like that).
My little shadow.
Although do not appreciate his love scratch on my lip that wouldn't stop bleeding.

He is beautiful!
I love tabbies too.
Betty
Walsall Road Allotments
Birmingham

allotment website:-
www.growit.btck.co.uk

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2013, 19:12:58 »
This cat is so clever, why does it know that it is Wednesday today and my granddaughter comes on a Wednesday when Mum goes out, and at exactly 3.30 pm that cat disappears.  My granddaughter does likes cats, and would never hurt him but he is terrified of children.  I take her home (grandchild) at 9 pm and Dulce is waiting for me at the front door when I get home.  Animals are not stupid, and my dog used to know when I got off the train at the station 10 minutes before I got home, and my partner used to know exactly when I got home, even if I varied the hours, if I went for a drink after work he didn't bother to get off the settee. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal