Author Topic: We have plots available in Leeds  (Read 2977 times)

Davidberry

• Not So New ...
We have plots available in Leeds
« on: October 25, 2012, 10:38:54 »
Hi All,

We have a limited number of half plots available at Church Lane Allotments near Headingley in Leeds, West Yorkshire.

http://www.churchlaneallotments.org.uk

We are a relatively new site rescued from 10 years of dereliction, some of the plots have been worked over the last year and some require a fair amount of clearance work.  The committee have done lots of work to make the site secure with new fencing and entrance gates and lot's more development in the pipeline.  All plots have access to water.

If you are local to us and would like to take a plot on please contact the lettings secretary on

lettings@churchlaneallotments.org.uk

caroline7758

• Hectare
  • Berwick-upon-Tweed
Re: We have plots available in Leeds
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 17:58:01 »
I work in Leeds so I'll pass the word around- I'm sure you'll soon fill the site!

Davidberry

• Not So New ...
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 14:35:16 »
Great stuff thank you very much!  Our rent payments are due in November so we will have a clearer idea of who is giving up their plot and how many we will need to let.  It's a big site so people are always coming and going.

CDave

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 18:29:32 »
Really enjoyed looking at your website. You have obviously done a lot of work on the site. Well done - and good luck. Whoever gets your plots is going to be very lucky.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal