Author Topic: Hartlepool Plot Share?  (Read 3414 times)

TOWELL

Hartlepool Plot Share?
« on: October 15, 2012, 16:45:43 »
Afternoon all,

I know this is a bit of a long shot but I'm looking to find out if we have any members from Hartlepool's King Oswy area who would like to share some space in their allotment with me?

I'm 28 and live in the area and have recently been stuying and RHS certificate up at Durham and really need some practical experiance but unfortunately I only have a yard and no garden to do any growing in.  :BangHead:

If there's anyone at all out there who can help please let me know and see if we can come to some kind of agreement.

Thanks in advance.  :wave:

Andy Towell

gwynnethmary

• Hectare
  • Hartlepool
Re: Hartlepool Plot Share?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 18:32:29 »
I live in Hartlepool, and so I know it's hard to get a plot to work on.  I'm already sharing sand am at the other end of town so can't offer any personal space, but why not see if you can put up a poster in the King Oswy and Brus Corner shops asking if there's anyone who would let you do their garden for them?  often council or ex-council houses have decent sized gardens.  Sometimes there's an elderly person/couple who would appreciate someone taking it on.

davyw1

• Hectare
  • I love My Country
Re: Hartlepool Plot Share?
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 18:37:51 »
I am up in Blackhall, but i am a nice yacka  really, Explain what you have in mind. I would presume its not for a perminant thing just to get some practical experiance.
Either email, PM or just post
When you wake up on a morning say "good morning world" and be grateful

DAVY

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal