Author Topic: Holidays and cats  (Read 3294 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Holidays and cats
« on: September 28, 2012, 20:02:58 »
Just got back from Woolacombe in Devon for a 4 day break.  OH said he would feed Dulce if he didn't go home.  Dulce was very interested in my unpacking, and decided to have a sleep.  Gabanna, the other terrible twin, had a quick visit and urinated all other my coloured washing that was waiting to go in the washing machine.  Now they have both cleared off.  :wave:  Perhaps they were telling me not to go away again. Lovely helpful bus drivers in Devon, but buses very infrequent, but free, with lovely bus pass.  Did a lot of walking but the weather was not too good, but did manage to avoid the heavy rain.
At least Dulce is pleased to see me home, and my toms haven't ripen here.  Allotment maybe tomorrow.

Emagggie

• Hectare
  • Out to lunch.
Re: Holidays and cats
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 20:24:32 »
What a great photo Borlotti! I'm convinced they know what's going on. I get short shrift from my usually passionate cat on return from holidays.It takes a few days for her to forgive me.
Glad you had a good time in Devon.
Smile, it confuses people.

bridgehouse

• Acre
Re: Holidays and cats
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 14:32:56 »

Loved the photo.
Yes the bus pass is a great help,  my sister and I used to go to some lovely places when we stayed in Cornwall, ,glad you enjoyed your break.
  June.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal