Author Topic: personalised debit cards  (Read 1301 times)

ACE

• Hectare
personalised debit cards
« on: September 20, 2012, 08:44:59 »
I've just applied for mine, me sat in one of our prize winning gardens, my wife has put a picture of the dog on hers.
Easy to do online, free and I think most of the banks are doing it. just google personalised debit cards. You can put your favorite flowers, holiday snaps, pets, biggest veg, even your favorite vehicle,  unless you own a micra (spit). I am not sure about kids/grandchildren. Give it a go, looks like fun.

Sorry Kev, topless models are banned.

Digeroo

• Hectare
  • Cotswolds - Gravel - Alkaline
Re: personalised debit cards
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 08:59:27 »
Sounds a bit of fun, but the picture on the card can prevent you seeing the numbers on it when you want to order online.

ACE

• Hectare
Re: personalised debit cards
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 19:12:29 »
Sounds a bit of fun, but the picture on the card can prevent you seeing the numbers on it when you want to order online.

Pehaps if your eyes are that bad you could get one done with braille  :toothy10: Don't seem like a problem with me after all they are already coloured in their normal format. But a word of warning make sure you put the card back in your wallet/purse after you have been ordering your new one. I went and filled up the motor this morning only to find after I had filled up that my card was still on the desk next to the computor. Embarrassing or what, a great big queue behind me while I filled out the form in the garage all huffing and tapping their feet. :help:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal