Author Topic: Dulce and Gabanna  (Read 3077 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Dulce and Gabanna
« on: September 03, 2012, 17:43:44 »
Well their owners have been away for 2 weeks, but am sure that someone came in and fed them, but Gabanna was a bit lonely.  They both sat on my wall, their own house in at the back, waiting for them to come home.  Clever cats, must have known that the 2 weeks was nearly up and they did come back Saturday. [attachment=1]

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Re: Dulce and Gabanna
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 20:27:45 »
Now we don't have Charlie anymore, Dulce seems to have got more friendly with his twin, he did love Charlie, and followed him about, not so sure that Charlie loved him, but tolerated him, so hopefully now Dulce will go home. Have shut the cat flap, but after a lot of head banging did let Dulce in, how to explain to a cat that cat flap was for Charlie.  I just love this photo of the terrible twins both asleep in my plastic greenhouse, so hopefully they will both go home.

pumkinlover

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 20:34:32 »
sweet picture!

bridgehouse

• Acre
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 12:06:54 »
They are lovely cats.
 June.

antipodes

• Hectare
  • W. France, 5m x 20m (900 ft2)
    • My allotment blog
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 13:50:36 »
Ah lovely picture!!! The one in front looks a lot like our old one, bless her.
You can't keep a cat away that wants to come to your place!!
2012 - Snow in February, non-stop rain till July. Blight and rot are rife. Thieving voles cause strife. But first runner beans and lots of greens. Follow an English allotment in urban France: http://roos-and-camembert.blogspot.com

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 17:45:47 »
Dulce usually sleeps in the plastic greenhouse, with the cover open one side.  As it is raining today found Gabanna asleep there, he has a gold flea collar on so I knew it was him (that doesn't work, over 6 months old), and he has stolen Dulce's place.  Think Dulce has gone home (hurray).  Spoke to my friend at the allotment and she has two beautiful black cats, from the same litter, both males and been done, but they have terrible fights.  Maybe having two males from the same litter is not a good idea, as one leaves home.   I have two unused shelves in the plastic greenhouse so am thinking maybe bunk beds for cats.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal