Author Topic: Epping Horticultural Show - 25 August 2012  (Read 2704 times)

MoNoonan

• Not So New ...
Epping Horticultural Show - 25 August 2012
« on: June 23, 2012, 16:19:15 »
I am helping to organise the Epping Horticultural Show.  This is the first show to be held in Epping for nearly a decade and I need help in getting comptitors and people on the day.

So, if you live in the Epping area or nearby in Essex and you grow vegetables or flowers, we would love it if you would enter our show and help make it a big success - we are happy for beginners to join in too (which I am).  It is only 10p entrance per vegetable/flower class up to maximum payment of £1, but you can enter as much or as little as you like.

It is taking place on Saturday 25 August from 12.30pm until 5pm at St John's Church, just off the high street and entrance on the day is just £1 (free to competitors). 

If you are interested, please contact me on mo.noonan@fticonsulting.com.  Please come and join us, thanks Mo

ps. any guidance on gaining comptitors and attracting people gratefully received!

Sparkly

• Hectare
    • Flixton Band (Manchester)
Re: Epping Horticultural Show - 25 August 2012
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 16:58:14 »
Sorry, but I am in Manchester. Have you contacted the owners/secretaries of all the local allotments?

MoNoonan

• Not So New ...
Re: Epping Horticultural Show - 25 August 2012
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 16:20:01 »
Thank you, I think we have contacted a few of the really local ones, but is there any way to look up the allotment societies, etc in the local area and then I can do a proper targeting?

thanks
mo

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal