Author Topic: Scotland"West Coast"  (Read 12428 times)

Carol

• Hectare
  • Scottish Borders, Berwickshire
Re: Scotland"West Coast"
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2012, 22:16:21 »
Super photo's from a lovely part of Scotland.  thanks for sharing them it was great to have your comments.   I haven't been up there for 5 years now.  Think I want to go soon.   

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2012, 01:09:26 »
Lovely photos.  We lived at Ganavan, a couple of miles along the coast from Oban, from 1982 to 1986.  It is a very beautiful part of the world and seeing your photos makes me want to go back there to see it all again. 

You were very lucky with the weather.  We moved there at the beginning of August and it rained every day until March.  It was the weather that drove us back down south again.

We never got to Fingal's Cave as it was too expensive at the time when we had our children young, but maybe one day we will revisit the area with our caravan and see the things we missed out on. 

The sunsets are superb and you have caught the magic of the area in all your pictures.  Thanks for sharing.

jesssands

• Acre
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2012, 01:28:19 »
lovely collection of pics gaz.. thanks for sharing with us.
now I wanna go there! .. wont be this year tho, we need a new roof!

RenishawPhil

• Hectare
    • Parking Ticket Appeals Service
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2012, 21:34:01 »
Great photos

We went to Isle mull around 2 years ago and it was the same kind of weather

Lovely hot weather for a whole seven days, hardly any clouds, and NO midges, it was total heaven

We also went to the same sea food place and the sea food was amazing

Would love to go back, went to to Isle of Arran last year, that was another beautiful place to

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal