Author Topic: Hartlepool Horticulture Show  (Read 2932 times)

MissBaritone

• Half Acre
Hartlepool Horticulture Show
« on: May 17, 2012, 17:51:15 »
This year's show (which also includesThe National Gladiolus Society Northern Exhibition 2012) takes place on Saturday 18th August at Hartlepool Borough Hall. As well as a full range of flower and veg classes there are 6 classes for novice exhibitors. We also run a childrens section and this year for he first time we will also be running a homecraft baking section.

Schedules can be obtained from Hartlepool Borough Council or by contacting Tom Hammond at 66 Fenton Road, Hartlepool TS25 2LQ. 

If you just wish to visit the show it will be open to the public from 12 noon to 5pm and admission is free

gwynnethmary

• Hectare
  • Hartlepool
Re: Hartlepool Horticulture Show
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 18:07:35 »
Hi there!  it's nice to see something about Hartlepool on here!  Sadly, we will miss the show, but for the very good reason that we will be in Sweden visiting our son and daughter-in-law.  Do you have an allotment in Hartlepool?

davyw1

• Hectare
  • I love My Country
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 18:14:05 »
Never mind Gwyneth you can always come and see the winners before they get benched
When you wake up on a morning say "good morning world" and be grateful

DAVY

MissBaritone

• Half Acre
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 21:31:36 »
Hi there!  it's nice to see something about Hartlepool on here!  Sadly, we will miss the show, but for the very good reason that we will be in Sweden visiting our son and daughter-in-law.  Do you have an allotment in Hartlepool?

Not any more unfortunately. I had to give it up as I just didn't have the time to cultivate it. Now I make do with my garden. I'm still a member of the fuchsia and pelegonium society though. Along with my mum and sister we do all the admin and paperwork for the show. I normally steward during the judging but this year for the first time I'm going to judge the fuchsias. I willhave an experienced judge going round with me though to help and guide me

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal