Author Topic: Who would be interested in making a chicken feeder for me? (paid of course!)  (Read 1679 times)

RenishawPhil

• Hectare
    • Parking Ticket Appeals Service
I have the designs for a wooden chicken treadle feeder that i would like building as the metal ones scare our birds half to death

It could easily be built out of scrap wood

Would happily agree a good rate for it to built. 

It wouldnt matter where in UK you are as i work for a logistics firm so can arrange collection where ever you are

http://www.backyardchickens.com/a/building-a-treadle-chicken-feeder is what i have in mind

I know this is a long shot but hopefully this might be someones cup of tea!

thanks for reading:)

hippydave

• Hectare
  • Retford. Notts
i could make one of those for you, its very easy why dont you give it a bash yourself
you may be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you dance with de reaper.

RenishawPhil

• Hectare
i could make one of those for you, its very easy why dont you give it a bash yourself

My Woodworking skills for something like that are not good and ive got no paitence!

hippydave

• Hectare
  • Retford. Notts
well i dont have a nail gun so it would be screwed but if you want one making ill do it for you.
you may be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you dance with de reaper.

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
You couldn't put up my new shed I've just ordered, could you Dave.     ;D ;)
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

RenishawPhil

• Hectare
well i dont have a nail gun so it would be screwed but if you want one making ill do it for you.

Hi Dave that would be be fab

.if you could send me by pm how much you would like paying to do this that would be much appreciated. 

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal