Author Topic: I NEED HELP  (Read 6496 times)

Sparkly

• Hectare
    • Flixton Band (Manchester)
Re: I NEED HELP
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2012, 21:29:22 »
I use the weight method too!  ;D

SamLouise

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2012, 23:47:04 »
  Thank you all so much. ;D  Yes Jeannine i have a mixer.  I think i shall go for GJ`s idea & try them all,  one has to work , i mean 50yrs of keep going back for a try, ::) my daughter gave me a tray of free range eggs so i must have a go.
Thanks again, fingers crossed.  If it happens i shall post a piccie, i shall try wednesday. ;D.

That reminds me, now the weather is changing I'm going to need a doorstop for the back door so can you get cracking on your sponge cakes, please? ;D ;D

I'm going to try luckycharlie's because it was the first response and because it oozes confidence .... oooo, the pressure's on luckycharlie ...  ;D ;D

antipodes

• Hectare
  • W. France, 5m x 20m (900 ft2)
    • My allotment blog
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2012, 15:17:49 »
This thread made me want to make a cake! So I made  French "Quatre Quarts" or four quarter cake, because you make it with 1/4 each of eggs/butter/sugar/SR flour. I weighed the eggs for once - 170g for 3 of them. With a bit of lemon added the cake is delish and I have just scoffed a slice with my coffee!
2012 - Snow in February, non-stop rain till July. Blight and rot are rife. Thieving voles cause strife. But first runner beans and lots of greens. Follow an English allotment in urban France: http://roos-and-camembert.blogspot.com

luckycharlie

• Acre
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2012, 18:20:43 »
  Thank you all so much. ;D  Yes Jeannine i have a mixer.  I think i shall go for GJ`s idea & try them all,  one has to work , i mean 50yrs of keep going back for a try, ::) my daughter gave me a tray of free range eggs so i must have a go.
Thanks again, fingers crossed.  If it happens i shall post a piccie, i shall try wednesday. ;D.

That reminds me, now the weather is changing I'm going to need a doorstop for the back door so can you get cracking on your sponge cakes, please? ;D ;D

I'm going to try luckycharlie's because it was the first response and because it oozes confidence .... oooo, the pressure's on luckycharlie ...  ;D ;D

Oh I hope it works still at least the birds will get fed. Off to Portugal Wednesday so will catch up when I come back. Good luck

X Chas

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2012, 21:35:53 »
 Chas i have made 1 the weight method  :( :( :( i give up now.
thanks for asking, do enjoy your holiday.
Mary  ;D

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2012, 22:03:11 »
Mary would you like my Featherlight all in one mixer cake..

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2012, 12:47:02 »
 YeSSSSSSS please Jeannine. ;D

Off topic have you been recieving my emails?. :)

Susiebelle

• Hectare
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2012, 13:03:56 »
Hi Jeannine, hope you are going to 'post' it so we can all enjoy.

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2012, 18:01:54 »
Hi Rosebud, yes I will post it, later today as I am off for some tests and x rays soon.

Yes I have got your e mail, it was in the junk folder!! I didn't see it till a couple of days ago as I don't usually check that, another A4A poster always eneded up there too ???

We will have a bnice chat soon.. got to get this mammogram, hip and chest x rays and loads of blood work done today,and this after latweeks lung function tests.

Never worry about me and beinbg off topic, anyway it is your thread!!

Back later

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Debs

• Hectare
  • If at first you don't succeed, try and try again!!
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2012, 12:37:25 »

oops sorry!!

220c  2nd shelf from top, 25 - 30 mins.

I have a fan assisted oven so I check after 25 mins.

They rise beautifully & are a sight to behold  ;D

(Thanks to Tim :-* )

Debs

petengade

• Acre
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2012, 20:09:21 »
Thanks Debs, will add to file, mine tun out differently every time

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal