Author Topic: Complete short survey for £10 Thompson & Morgan voucher, free stuff using vouche  (Read 14021 times)

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
Looks legit and voucher is emailed so no reason you cant enter more than once and use different email addresses - naughty i know but it might work :)

donnythistle

• Not So New ...
have tried twice now in last 24hours and still waiting for voucher to be emailed!
life has new meaning since i became an allotmenter:)

gerbera

• Half Acre
Just clear your cache in between and it will allow you to have another crack at it.  ;)

darren2007

• Quarter Acre
i got this email the other day from t&m done it and it say voucher will be emailed early next week after survey end on sunday

Ru1

• Quarter Acre
Thanks.  Just done the survey and awaiting voucher.  Thanks for posting this :D

tricia

• Hectare
  • Torbay, Devon
My understanding is that the offer is only for some non-edibles - but that you have to pay P&P on veggie seeds.

Tricia

Chrispy

• Hectare
The email contains a picture of one of their normal gift vouchers, so if there are any extra terms attached to this voucher then I would say that they have been misleading.

On the other hand, £10 is very generous for such a short survey.
I got very annoyed with them with them when I exchanged tesco vouchers for their vouchers, as it clearly said I could pay the p+p with the voucher, but when it came round to it, they could not.

Well I will see next week when the voucher arrives.
If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe!

cambourne7

• Hectare
finishes in 30 min

Chrispy

• Hectare
Got my voucher, I'm off shopping  ;D
If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe!

Chrispy

• Hectare
I think everybody else has the same idea, the site just crashed on me. I'll try again a bit later.

BarriedaleNick

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Cartaxo, Portugal
    • Barriedale Allotments
I just got through but it took ages for the checkout to work - still got till 4/4/2012 to spend it - I got some more shallots and onions!
Moved to Portugal - ain't going back!

goodlife

• Hectare
Can't get my order through at the moment..they are struggling with volume of orders coming in... ::)

hippydave

• Hectare
  • Retford. Notts
i cant get on the site it just crashes.
you may be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you dance with de reaper.

Poolcue

• Half Acre
i cant get on the site it just crashes.

Likewise but have got until April to use the voucher so I'll just wait.

cambourne7

• Hectare
glad some people have benefited :)

schmelda

• Half Acre
Thanks for the heads up Cambourne7  :)

Chrispy

• Hectare
I have managed to place my order, it crashed as I placed it, but I got the conformation email.

As suspected, you can not use the voucher to cover the postage, but I got 8 packets of seeds for less than £2, so I am happy.

artichoke

• Hectare
Yes, I got a voucher. So you can buy anything you like, but you still have to pay postage....?

cambourne7

• Hectare
Yes, I got a voucher. So you can buy anything you like, but you still have to pay postage....?

yep :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal