Author Topic: YES, OK DEAR.  (Read 1344 times)

ACE

• Hectare
YES, OK DEAR.
« on: March 11, 2012, 15:11:00 »
I should pay more attention to her wittering, somehow she managed to secretly tell me yesterday that she wanted a new car. Yes dear. I am going to look at one. Yes dear. Do you mind which one I get. No dear,do what you like. Sorted, no arguments, no silent treatment and put it off until another day

Kin'ell she has just come in with all the paperwork for a flashy convertible. It's alright it's green she said, well I suppose it will be cheaper to run I thought, but it ain't green green, it's silver green. Jez, how much did it cost. I ain't telling you, but I sold the Corsa to a friend and I only need three thousand. Only!

Profit from my last job down the drain, there's the cruise gone out of the window. I shall listen a bit more carefully next time.

She might just need reminding that do as you effing well like, means totally the opposite

pumkinlover

Re: YES, OK DEAR.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 19:09:22 »
Well I do not reckon there's much difference between a corsa and a micra - so I would have thought that you would approve!
We know what you think of micra's - this should be much more your kinda car!!!
Just see you cruising round the island -wind blowing through your lovely locks of hair ;)

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 21:00:45 »
She will not put my name on the insurance after I got one of  her car seats a bit dirty when I borrowed it to go to work. Plus she has country and western  music (spit) in the cd player. She only got the Corsa so she could have one of those silly c'mon dolls on the back shelf.
Now she is looking at a silk scarf and a pair of raybans.

pumkinlover

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 19:52:43 »
Looks like you're going to be busy earning more dosh Ace!
(Country and Western oh dear...)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal