Author Topic: Men and Hens  (Read 2758 times)

Ragdoll Lady

• Half Acre
Men and Hens
« on: July 13, 2011, 14:47:49 »
Went out the other day and left hubby on 'pet watch'............ big  mistake! Redford the cat had been given 'just a couple of extra sachets ' of cat food as he 'looked hungry'. Result was after a prolonged session of playing 'football' he was sick on what looked like every inch of my cream carpets. Hubby of course left it for 'mummy' to clear up. Jasper the cat had been rolling in magpie poo and then was asleep on our bed. The hens have been so good said hubby. He had let them out in the garden............ result all my carrots, spring onions and lettuce had been dug up >:(   What would it have been like if we had had children can you imagine it????????? 

grannyjanny

• PMs
  • Hectare
  • Lives in Cheshire. Light sandy soil. Loves no dig.
Re: Men and Hens
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 15:33:13 »
Doesn't bare thinking about. My OH thinks he is the worlds best chicken keeper, guinea pig keeper, we have a cat so you can guess can't you. You name it he's the best at it. It's very strange though, the cat comes to me for cuddles & OH for food. She wouldn't dare mither me like she mithers him ;D ;D ;D.

Anisemary

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 23:33:33 »
Went out the other day and left hubby on 'pet watch'............ big  mistake! Redford the cat had been given 'just a couple of extra sachets ' of cat food as he 'looked hungry'. Result was after a prolonged session of playing 'football' he was sick on what looked like every inch of my cream carpets. Hubby of course left it for 'mummy' to clear up. Jasper the cat had been rolling in magpie poo and then was asleep on our bed. The hens have been so good said hubby. He had let them out in the garden............ result all my carrots, spring onions and lettuce had been dug up >:(   What would it have been like if we had had children can you imagine it????????? 
Sounds to me like he's trying to tell you something!
Men usually make a hash of things if they don't want to do it again!  ;)

goodlife

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 16:10:25 »
 ;D ;D ;D...are you sure you haven't been spying our life..? ;D ..I keep saying that we are blessed for not having any kids..or it would be utter nightmare..

Melbourne12

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Harrow, Middx
    • Allotmenteering Blog
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 16:59:16 »
On the other hand, after having children, a bit (or even a lot) of sick and poo is unlikely to bother you.  :D

Ragdoll Lady

• Half Acre
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2011, 09:16:58 »
On the other hand, after having children, a bit (or even a lot) of sick and poo is unlikely to bother you.  :D

I am fine with sick and poo as with 5 ragdoll cats and the five hens you get a lot of it :)  Had a lot of practise when I was an air stewardess too cleaning up passengers when they had been sick all down me and themselves and cleaning up and changing babies when they had been stuck in the air terminal for 8 hours with no change of nappy! I could write a book about my experiences with sick and poo yuk"!

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal