Author Topic: Shed  (Read 3426 times)

roycurwen1

• Not So New ...
  • Having a go . Love me shed .I'am a cider drinker .
Shed
« on: May 22, 2011, 01:25:10 »
  Hi all anyone got a shed that is not needed in the Black Country / Birmingham .Can collect / dismantle any time . Thanks Roy.
Don't worry be Happy ! Thatchers Heritage / Chedder Valley Cider ! Happy Day's It will take over your life .Love the outdoor life . Its hard work but its worth it in the end.Black Country Born n Bred !

Growing4twins

• Half Acre
Re: Shed
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 23:28:53 »
Hi Roy, did you find a shed???  Im giving up my allotment, i have a shed on it, its not in the best condition but it is dry & im sure with some TLC it would be fine.
Is loving how the twins are really getting into planting seeds this year!  two for the price of one!! :D http://i46.tinypic.com/zy7ww8.jpg[/img]

lottie lou

• Hectare
  • Birmingham
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 23:32:28 »
Oh why are you giving up your plot G4T, I thought you loved being on it.

Growing4twins

• Half Acre
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 11:22:54 »
I did lottie, but i moved house in march so its a bit of a distance from the site :( plus now i have a back garden :) Getting that under control has taken all of my time this year, i have a little veggie patch down the bottom of the garden so its all good :)  Even if i hadnt moved i think i would have had to give it up next year, i just wouldnt be able to afford the rent now it has been increased.  Sad times :(
Is loving how the twins are really getting into planting seeds this year!  two for the price of one!! :D http://i46.tinypic.com/zy7ww8.jpg[/img]

lottie lou

• Hectare
  • Birmingham
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2011, 23:10:21 »
Oh forgot about the rent increase.  How big is your garden and what are you growing.  Are you going to go to the open day at Betty's?

Growing4twins

• Half Acre
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 15:05:16 »
Its not huge but there is a small area at the bottom where i can do my veggies.  Im not really growing much this year as with the move & getting the rest of the garden sorted i kind of missed my window. The soil isnt great though :(  Im going to make raised beds over the next few weeks.  im growing some carrots they seem to be doing ok.  Spuds in large containers, the 1st lot are nearly ready to dig up, leaves are startig to turn yellow :) Ive got tomato's all over the place in containers & hanging baskets so ive kept my hand in on the veggie side but ive gone barmy on flowers lol as you might have guessed from some threads that ive started so i should be quite busy next spring :)

Betty's open day is this weekend isnt it??  Im hoping to come over, lets hop it stays dry this year :D Still a bit of rain never hurt any1.  Will you be going again this year??

lottie lou

• Hectare
  • Birmingham
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 20:51:52 »
PM me if you are and I'll see if I can dig up a bit of Sarah Bernhardt for you.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal